I have a boyfriend but had an affair with another guy...please help :(?

I have a bf. I met another guy online, talked to him for about 4 months then met him in person every weekend for 6 times. he knew about my bf from the start, however he said he loved me and wanted to keep seeing me and win me over to be his gf. I had tried to end it with him almost every time after we met up but somehow he always managed to convince me and we ended up seeing each other again.
After the last time we saw each other which was 5 days ago, I told him we can't see each other anymore this time he seems to be very hurt and offended by it so he said he will delete and block my number and never bother me again if I want just say the word and it ll happen to which I replied yes lets do that.

I haven't heard from him for 5 days now and miss him so much. I know we're doing the right thing but somehow it just hurts and I miss him like crazy. should I contact him again or do you have any idea on how to forget someone?

for some personal reason, I just can't leave my current bf yet...

Most Helpful Girl

• Take this experience as a lesson for the future. If you are in a relationship don't go out with others no matter what. It will only end up causing you pain because you will always end up loosing at least one, if not both of the people you care about and will loose their trust permanently. This is one of the worst things that you can do to your partner. You have been disloyal and unfaithful and I think that you know this.
    You did the right thing in stop seeing him however you really shouldn't have put yourself in this situation in the first place.
    The guy you have been seeing sounds like his is more after the thrill of the case rather than actually wanting you - he will almost certainly leave you if you left your current partner for him. He is looking for a thrill and sex rather than a relationship.
    The only thing you can do is to be honest with your current partner about it (if you lie and he finds out later it will be horrible and probably end your relationship) and hope that he can forgive you. Take this as a lesson and ensure that you never make this mistake again.

• I am curious how did you make that judgement? coz this is how women miss good men... I am not talking in this particular case.. but making judgment like that based on that... I was once dating a girl.. she told me she has a boyfriend but she does not love him. I liked her alot. we dated couple of times... but i kept feeling guilty... so I ended up telling her that her boyfriend is lucky. but definitely I could see why I would be in love with her.

• Its not about the guy. If she didn't want to miss out on a good guy then she should break it off with the current boyfriend. However from her description she doesn't want to do that and it is unfair to her boyfriend to keep him and someone else at the same time.

What Guys Said 3

• if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second.

• You're disloyal. The only way I see you being helped is if you suffer the consequences and decide that the pain is not worth it.

• Call Jerry Springer!

What Girls Said 4

• well you don't deserve your current boyfriend. so i feel super bad for him. he's got a lying sneaky jerk for a girlfriend.

• The only great idea is to have the will to stop seeing him. He sounds like a girl friend stealer. You have a brain and you can't be dumb about it, right?

• You should be be with either. You seem to have some confidence and attention issues which need to be addressed personally not with an audience of one or two me. You're being very unfair to both. But mostly your boyfriend.

• He just wanted to fuck girl