Met a guy from a different state and thinking about going there to see him, should I?

I met a guy from a different state and he and I have been texting and calling each other for two weeks and we were talking about me going back to his state so we could go on a date/ hang out.
I met him when I was over there for a wedding and the plane ride is only about an hour long.

Should I go see him, do you think it's worth it?
I have family over there so if it doesn't go to plan I can easily hang out with them instead.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea go for it I went to Romania and met a girl and had a great time, won't go Into the rest of the relationship but yea the trip was fun!

• I'm scared if we don't click then it will be a waste of time really.. :/ and I'm not sure if I could handle a LDR, I'm a very affectionate person.

• Your pretty and you have met face to face before, yea it's really crazy and might be a little quiet to start with but you like each other and to me that's enough , only issue is if you fall for each other you will have to prepare to travel to each other constantly. It's a very emotionally draining relationship because your constantly pawing for each other.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't see any reason why you shouldn't give it a shot! I'm a fan of inter-state relationships, but there has to be clear communication from the two of you going forward and clear expectations. If you are going to be serious eventually you will have to decide whether or not you want to move to be closer to him since long-distance relationships do NOT work out. However, in the beginning it's a good idea to go and get to know him better.

• Yeah I know what you mean.
      The thing is he is actually from another country as well and he's moving back in a few months, so that is holding me back more.

• I would have him come to you rather than you go to him.

• Yeah we were going to take it in turns, there isn't much to do in my city tho.

• I do have heaps of family there and I know my way around because I go there a lot.

I think I'd be more hesitant to let him know where I live lol.

• Makes sense. As long as you have a plan. Go for it.

• As long as your with company you know. Until you get to know him better anyway.

What Girls Said 0