Have you ever met anyone off the internet?

Have you ever met anyone off the internet? and did any anything happen? When I was 14/15 I met two girls off MSN chat lol. This was in the days when no one had pictures so it was interesting seeing what they looked like.

One of the girls was not very attractive at all. And imagined her to look completely different. The other one was hot and we ended going out for 5 months. And we told everyone that we met at a park lol.
.

Or would you ever meet someone off it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sooo many people. Most of my real world friends started out with online contact. Chatrooms, instant messaging, websites, etc. I find its a good way to get to know someone because people tend to be more honest about their thoughts, ambitions, etc when they're online. When you meet new people outside of the internet there's always a tendency for people to be nervous or shy or hold back from expressing themselves.

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, I met my first boyfriend online but I'd never do it again. It's a risky business and my ex turned out to be an asshole.

• I met a guy and we fell in love with each other.

• Yeah, I met my boyfriend on Instagram :P I'd never done it before that, and didn't expect to end up dating him for 2 years lol.

• Lol how do you meet someone on instagram? Do they like what you look like and add you and you b talk from there,

• He saw me looking through the #ODU tag (our school), followed me, liked my pictures, started talking to me there. Then we moved from there to Facebook and a month later he drove 4 hours to come see me in my hometown lol

• I never have but i know many that found a bf/gf this way

• Yeah my best friend. We met online at like age 12 ish, met at 14. I'm 22 now! We are still friends

• Where did you meet up at?

• At the jersey shore or something. Don't even remember. It was years ago

• I did because I was on a dating website and I met many men, that's also how I met my boyfriend. It was really interesting.

• Where did you guys meet up on your first date?

• Lol I was talking about the night. But thats good to hear😀

• It did go further as well.

What Guys Said 4

• oh i met a group of people (70-100) from mIRC, maybe 11 years ago.I was bored and free, so i decided to learn how to chat people online for the first time and at the same day i was invited to join their grand eyeball. So i come alone, it was good party, good venue then i start talking to the members and turn the party upside down with a BANG!!!, flirt, drink, dance, changing phone numbers and i feel like i own the party.the next morning i was full of text saying."thank you it's a great night, what is your user name by the way?" .hahaha.Very fun experience.

• I personally never have. But I know of a lot of people who have met their spouse from dating sites.

• I've met a few people IRL I met online. They are good friends.

• I met some girls from the Internet this bar like place years ago. They ignored me and I ignored them the whole night. I dreaded the disappointment and I wouldn't waste my time again.

• What you guys met up and didn't really talk or anything?

• Yeah. The details are scetchy now but as much as I can recall we talked on the net. She told me she and some friends of hers were going to a place near me and I knew the place. I got there and she wasn't lying about being there with friends. As I recall there was about 30 at a table. I sat there probably nearly a hour ordered my food and drinks ate before she ever came over and told me hey it's me. She said I'll be over here with my friends and I said yippy. I stayed long enough to say hello to a few friends halled but and never spoke to her again after that night.