I'm 5'10 244 pounds am I capable of getting a gf?

Are there women out there that might want me? Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like bigger guys, especially when the heights are so similar. you're fine.

• Awww thank you. That helped my self esteem a lot

What Girls Said 6

• I say you are capable. It really depends on how you are structure and how the weight is disposed on your body. My first crush was even shorter and a bit skinnier than you though and I was crazy about him for like 3 years. As long as you keep yourself fit, meaning building muscle, like giving you that solid, manly look , it's all good.

• thanks for ur comment

• Completely capable, your weight and height has NOTHING to do with it unless you have a stinky attitude, hate towards tons of people, always mad, super judgmental, etc. Basically if you're an ahole then no BUT I doubt you are. :)

• Yes. Why not? Thicker guys can be sexy!

• Thank you. Very sweet. Needed to hear that. Made my day

• How many times does this have to be asked. Maybe go out in the real world and start doing some flirting and see if anyone reciprocates. I am sure there are girls that would go out with you. All you gotta do is try We can't tell you on here. I think you have heard that before though

• Oh he had a bday? lol

• @ kris85 main issue is my shyness and low self esteem. @ noblessoblige how did you know I had a bday?

• Honestly, that's quite heavy!

But hey nothing is impossible...the same way some guys like BBW, some girls like BBM.

If you work on the way you dress, clean up and have charisma and a good personality then anything can happen.

• Please don't label me those horrible acronyms

• Again, I am sorry I offended you. It was not my intent.

• Do people really use those acronyms. They're disgusting

• Honestly some girls like bigger guys. Bigger guy don't bother me that much as long as I like their face and their personality. If they are manly than weight doesn't matter

• That's sweet. Thank you

What Guys Said 7

• You should see the size off the dude on my FB omg he is way bigger than you, you should see his gf she is gawjuss!
    Don't think your weight will stop you getting a girl just use your charm and don't think about looking for partners look for friends and once they realize how good of a bf you would be they will fall for you.

• Thank you. Does this guy on fb have something else going for him?

• Well I'm not gay but to me he looks like a real but ugly dude even to my eyes!
      So yea your fine bro:)

• Thanks. This helped my self esteem a lot

• Yes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder also personality and sense of humor can go a long ways.

• check my pic... i am 5'9" 220 pounds... its all how u think of u.. all u have to do is benchmark ur self esteem like a 20yr old and go shopping get fashionista advise... u wil be good

• Thank you sir. You carry your weight well

• thank u sir... cause i am into sports JUDO and for my fights i need weight and power... thanks for ur word

• No problem. You're welcome

• Tons of girls like big dudes.

• Depends on your face...

• perhaps women who are similar shape/income I don't know

• Of course you're capable. You just can't be as choosy as some men like to be.

• That's cool. I'm not picky