Ladies this question is only for you and well endowed men!!!

Hello ladies (wish I had val-venis's voice for that) lol im gonna remain anonymous im 29 6'7 280lbs size 18 feet size 40-41 pants...I must know am I at a disadvantige? Evey time I get to know a woman and its time for sex they see a 8 3/4 long 4 inch thick dick and 99% say ( OH HELL NO! I like big dick but that'll HURT!!) then im given the "better as friends speech" look im not the biggest dick nor smallest but im happy with it...but WHY ARE WOMEN SO TURNED OFF WHEN THEY BEG FOR A BIG DICK MAN? >:(

Most Helpful Girl

• personally, that doesn't scare me at all. my last bf was ten and a 1/4 inches, and as thick as my wrist. I loved it. I didn't see it first though, It started as an impulse thing, no foreplay, but if I'd seen it I probably would have shrunk back in fear too. Maybe try to go for the same kinda thing? I reckon most girls would be surprised by how well you'll fit haha. then after, they'll beg you for it again and again. I know I did..

What Girls Said 2

• Looks like you need to find someone who has the girl-balls to take you on! :)

• Mail me ;)

• Whare you from? Im in Rhode island

• Oh. Far.

• How far are ya?

What Guys Said 3

• I feel for you man. I couldnt imagine how hard to be to find someone that could handle that. Most women want average sizes with a few exceptions. I don't know for sure why the media, etc makes us think the bigger the better but its not true. Keep trying. You'll find someone that can manage it. Its not women's fault we think like this. Just making it clear this is coming from an average sized guy.

• Maybe you can read this to help

smile.amazon.com/.../ref=sr_1_1

• I am about 9 inches and thick. I've met women who loved it and others who said it was too painful. Just find yourself a size queen.