How do I confront the guy I'm talking to about something that happened 3 months ago? Do I just have to let it go somehow?

I met a guy "Ben" on an online dating site in December. He works overseas so we didn't meet until February when he came home, and he was home for 2 weeks before we actually met. The day of our date he told me he had gone on 2 dates with another girl "Gina" already and was interested in her and wanted to make things work with her. We still went out, but I didn't hear from him for a week and a half. When he started to talk to me again he said he liked me more and was just friends with her; however, Facebook showed otherwise. He left again in March, and she tagged him in a post about saying goodbye to him and telling him to come back to her. I asked him if he was in a relationship with her, he said no, a day or two later the post was removed (or hidden) and he and I have been talking since.

When all of this happened I was skeptical but believed him nonetheless and was quick to ignore it and move on, but 3 months later it's bothering the hell out of me. He gets home in about a month so I don't necessarily want to cut things off now especially with how much time and emotions I've put into it, but I feel like I need to say something. I want him to know what he did really hurt my feelings and that it's not OK for him to do it again. I don't want to come across as b***** or like I'm pushing for more from him, I just don't feel like it's fair for me to bottle all of this when he caused it.

Is it too late to say something? If I should say something what should I say?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i think he is wishy-washy and that you should explain how you feel to him.