Girls, do you like guys who are just taller than you or guys who are generally tall compared to all other guys?

If you had a guy that is 5 inch taller than you and a guy that is 9 inch taller than you, which one would you choose, considering all other things are the same (I know it's not possible but for the sake of the theoritical question , imagine it is, humans can imagine everything, don't go all realistic) :)

I got to this question, because I am currently taller 1 head than my GF, she said she preferred the height of her ex, which was a like 1 head and a half than her...she felt like she had a trophy while being with him because of his height, so one head more is not enough to feel me as a trophy? I got curious, if the damn height is so important after all or is it just her weird brain?

Most Helpful Girl

• it doesn't really matter to me. my bf is 2inches taller than me and my ex was 4 inches taller than me. sure wearing heels would be less weird with someone who is taller but i dont wear them often and dont really care too much. i care for the guy not for the height.

• yeah i am sure it doesn't matter a lot, but probably would rather the guy be taller if you had a choice

What Girls Said 13

• I want a guy at least my hieght. Anything from my hieght (5'0) and above is good for me :) You just gotta have a good personality and a decent looking face aha ;)

• I like tall guys since I am 5'6" but I dated with same height guys too. When there is an attraction between you, it doesn't matter.

• I'm 5"1, but I tend to go for really tall guys. If there's going to be a height difference it may as well look outright ridiculous. And I like when they have to pick me up to kiss me..

• Well 9 inches taller than me is six foot seven, and that's pretty tall. The shortest I've ever dated is five foot six, and the tallest was six foot one.

• At first I'm attracted to a taller guy but if we start talking and he's nice then it doesn't really matter how tall he is

• Guys who are taller than me are generally tall :P Taller than me is great, but its not necessary.

• I like really tall guys, but I'm also 5'9.

• I prefer guys that are either a little taller, the same height, or a little shorter than me.

• I like guys to be just taller then me but at the end of the day it doesn't matter massively (:

• I'm 5'8"
    I'd prefer the 5inch taller guy lol

• Probably 5 inches taller since my heels never go past that.

• 3-6 taller than me, is the absolute ideal for me. Too much taller is awkward for kissing and such. I'm 5'7 and have dated guys between 5'7 and 6'7.

• I like guys who are taller than me but in my opinion taller the better.

What Guys Said 1

• To spin this onto girls...

I like girls between 5'8" and 5' 0"