How do you feel about competing for a girl?

Any girl who's decently attractive and sane is going to have many guys after her competing for her. If you put your horse in that race, you're often one of 20+ horses in that race. How do you feel about that?

Personally sometimes I dont see the point in trying at that point, why would she pick me over all the other guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• No competing, no games. If she's not picking me alone she's not interested enough for me to be interested in her. The others can have her.

• I dont know, average girl with an average personality and a sense of humor

• Well what is average to you? Tell me 3 girls on here that are 'average' to you attractiveness wise or you would be interested in. You can message me if you don't want to be public.

What Girls Said 2

• If she has to decide between one or more guys you've already lost. That doesn't mean dont try, but you shouldve had to compete for her attention. If she gives it awesome, but you're not a dog, you shouldn't have to beg for treats or attention.
    Its all how worth it you think it is. If a girl is acting like that then she isn't worth your time. Find someone who is actually interested in you. Dont be an option. Be someones first choice.

• lol you don't know much about dating as a guy do you?

• I feel she means if a girl has trouble deciding on who she wants, then to let her go. I think you gotta find out if she is a good person or not, and if she is to you, give her time to wait... but its your decision :)

• Yes thats what i mean for sure!!! I didn't know if i was getting that across or not. Really gotta judge when is good to pursue and when it isnt.

• You have to show her that your different from all those other "horses" and your the best one from her, and if you have mixed feelings leave her alone and get them straightened out because you don't want to lead her on and then drop her :)
    Hope this helped

What Guys Said 3

• Pfft. I don't compete for women, dude. They need to prove themselves to me, not the other way around. My character alone places me a notch above what's "competing" for her.

• Nah I've got way more useful things to donthen chase after women who can't even make a choice.

• Short answer: nah
    Long answer: I feel confident in myself enough to know I don't need to be competing for any girls, so they can have her.