My girlfriend has a "fake" boyfriend?

So.. My girlfriend of almost 4 months asked me today if she could do something with my consent. After she told me what was up.. I was appalled.

Her ex, as she described him to me as a "player" had asked her out. She informed me of this and asked if she could except his offer...

After hearing this, I asked her why is gods name she would do this? We've been really strong lately, no arguments, just good times. But apparently, she sees it as an "opportunity" to get back at him for hurting her.

After sharing my view with her, she insisted that she'd do it anyway.

I'm having such a hard time with this for not only the fact some bitch ass nigga walking and talking with my girl, but it's the same bitch ass nigga she left me for a couple months back.

In conclusion, I'm confused as fuck.
So can y'all help me answer some Q's?

Whys he even matter if me and her are happy together?
Should I break it off?
Should I be ok with this?
What exactly should I do?

Thankyou all

Most Helpful Girl

• dump her thats ridiculous she can't do that to you. you're her boyfriend, not him. how would she feel if you did that with one of your exes? the best way to get back at him for hurting her would be 1. reject him and 2. show him what a wonderful boyfriend she has now (aka you). you should not be okay with this, no one would be. he logic is skewed and completely irrational. i feel like she wants to be with him and you at the same time and so she's trying to find a way to do this.

• Thankyou. Your insight was very enlightening and that thing about showing off her awesome boyfriend is gold!

• no problem! =)

What Girls Said 7

• She is seriously childish!! I'm sorry, but you need to leave her. She obviously does not have enough respect for you, herself, or your relationship. You should not be ok with this, and after you voiced your opinion and she said she didn't care and she was still going to do it...shows just how horrible of a character she has. Additionally, if she has already left you for this guy once, what is stopping her from doing it again. If she wants to "pretend" to go out with him, what's stopping things from going to far.

Red flag dear, red flag. Good luck with this. I know it's not easy on any level.

• you're her boyfriend now, not him. he shouldn't really be in the picture. i say break up with her. she doesn't respect you enough to consider your feelings and she clearly doesn't have boundaries in relationships. if she were truly over her ex she wouldn't feel the need to make him suffer or pay for what he did. she hasn't moved on and that isn't fair to you nor should it be your burden. she shouldn't have gotten into a relationship with you if she werent ready, and clearly she wasnt.

• -He shouldn't matter.
    -Yes you should.
    -No you shouldnt.
    -Tell her you are not okay with it. she's dating you or not at all.

if you're a good guy you dont deserve that. I wouldn't want to be mixed up with a girl who is revengy. Its only going to create drama and put her in a bad mood. Its not ok. Who knows if she'll develop feelings for this guy.

Sorry to be blunt...but... if she really cared about you she wouldn't give two fucks about this other guy...

• She's an attention seeker, that's all.

• Dump her..Watch her fall for him again and your the one gonna be looking stupid. You shouldn't be ok with it and if she doesn't listen.leave her cause you would look dumb letting that happen

• Yea thts fucked up of her and she's disrespectin you. Tell her your gonna go out with your ex too and see what she says ! Thts shady!

• I'm confused too :(

• About the situation or did I not word the question right?

• Ok I just reread it
      1. He doesn't have game so he goes back to her
      2. Yes, she should have already forgot about him.
      3. No
      4. Tell her if she's willing to interact with her ex you're leaving her.

What Guys Said 6

• - It shouldn't matter, no.
    - Yes, I would.
    - Absolutely fucking not.
    - Tell her you aren't okay with this, and if that's how she wants to be, see yah.

• What a dumb bitch. Does she actually expect you to believe this? Dude dump her ass and whatever happens don't ever take her back. At the most just use her for an occasional fuck doll if she ever comes whining back to you. That's all she's good for. Don't let her make you look like a bitch.

• He shouldn't matter at all
    Yes break it off she obviously isn't over him.
    Know you shouldn't be ok you should be pissed off and then the bullshit excuse she gave is pathetic the best way to get back at him is to ignore him and flaunt that you two are together anyway she can.
    You should tell her that if she is gonna do it anyway then she doesn't respect her and dump her.

• If her entire goal is to "fake" go out with this guy in order to someone try and hurt him, that is a really pathetic plan and extremely childish. And it seems she does not care about your feelings about it at all, that is not a girl for the long term, ditch the dead weight

• To get back at him. LOL right. If by getting back involves a cheap motel room and wet blankets.

Walk away now. Don't give her an ultimatum, don't say anything other than "we're done".

Don't hate this dude. Learn from him. Why does she want him so desperately?

• Break up with her. No doubt. You should have gone no contact after she left you for him.