Girls, what should I do about her? Please help it's driving my crazy?

Me and this girl were extremely intimate together. We went on great dates, had amazing sex, and cuddled each other to sleep every night for a year. She begged me to make things official but I hesitated. So we were never officially a couple. I remember saying:
"If we still feel the same way after summer then maybe I'll be your boyfriend"
Summer came and I neglected her. Both of us had never been so close with another person. She came back to school a different person. She said she still likes me but ran into her ex and still likes him too. We had an entire year of fights and making each other jealous and her crying. Then I would try and make it up by bringing puppies to her house and one time I waited outside her class with her favorite flower.

I graduated school and didn't see her for a year. Then I saw her at a party last weekend and she ran outside with her friend for an hour after they saw me. She comes back in and kisses another guy right in front of me so I ignore her. The she approaches me and asked how I am and says to come meet her friend from back home.

After the party I texted her "I miss you" and she didn't reply.

What should I do about her? I've never been so close to another girl. She said she hates when I drunk text her. Should I contact her during the day and ask her why she's acting like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a TON, like a meteor of unnecessary drama. Quite frankly if you had told you you weren't sure you were feeling it after all that time, I'd probably leave too. So to a see your question, just drop this one. You unfortunately missed the boat when something decent could have happened.

What Girls Said 3

• You lost her. That was your stupidity. Move on and regret for the rest of your lifr

• Thanks that's really respectful. She broke my heart as well. Think about what you say because I probably will regret it for a while and it kills me deep down. Thanks for the help

• I dont feel sorry for you and the truth sometimes hurts. You f'ed her around for a year. Told her you just wanted to be her play buddy and now realise you missed out. Shame poor you. I dont respect you at all. You used her. The only thing she did wrong was kiss another guy after you told her you didn't want to be serious. You hurt her a lot more than you seem to realise. Stop being a selfish bastard! You must regret it because you didn't care about what you did for her emotionally and she does not deserve you.So suck it up and deal with the consequences of your actions.

• Wait, so did you go meet her friend? Was it the guy she kissed or was that someone else? When did she say she hates it when you drunk-text her?

• U should text her during the day and just tell her how u feel and why u didn't make it official but dont expect her to text back after u send the message just wait and see how it goes

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah. Hesitation kills attraction. She is suspicious about your masculinity.
    My opinion is letting her come to you, it guarantees she still have some kind of interests on you. If not, u gonna let her go. If she does, set the date, hang out, have fun, and eventually have sex on the bed like u both did before.