Ladies, what is wrong with me?

I feel like I literally can't get a single girl to like me in my whole life. I think I have a great personality. Super nice guy and outgoing and easy to talk to. I'm even pretty muscular. I lift like 4 times a week. So I don't know. It has to be my face. Maybe I just got an unattractive face? But my friends have said that I'm not a bad looking dude. See I had two friends who liked the same girl. They had about the same amoint of time hanging out and talking to her (not at the same time) but she liked one of them over the other. She even said the other one was super nice guy. They're both nice guys but she chose him. I asked her why. She said "I don't know. Why don't you like (another girl that we're both friends with)?" And I said I don't know. The real reason is that I'm not physically attracted to that friend and I think that this is the same issue. The looks is the " I don't know" factor that she just felt too uncomfortable to share. I also like her a lot too. She found out from another friend of mine. But I don't think she would ever go on a date with me. We've been friends for about two years now. I don't even know why I'm like this anymore. I've never had a girl like me as far as I know. Like fuck. Am I really that ugly? Shit...I asked this one girl a while ago that I've had small talks before to simply hang out and she gave me "i'm busy" card. It can't be my personality because she barely knew me!

I mean besides the physical attraction, I don't know what else. It has to be my face. I'm muscular, nice guy, and I know jiujitsu so I can fight too. I don't get it. I like her a lot and it's so hard to hear she likes another guy and be happy for her

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know you're a good decent guy and still haven't found a girl, dont worry. That just means you haven't found the right one yet. You will, dont give up. Not everyone is going to be attracted to you no matter what you look like. Be patient, you'll get a girl and it'll happen when you least expect it.

What Girls Said 5

• It's important to be confident- believe in yourself, and just be their friend's.. Joke around with them, don't take things too seriously.

• It's nothing to do with what you think it's moat likely chemistry and it's either there or it isn't. I've liked guys that aren't my physical type because we just clicked and the chemistry was there. Don't give up!

• I promise that the perfect girl would come one day! I'd bet a million dollars on that :-) lol okay maybe not but always remember.. The best things come to those who wait!

• Just remember, if a girl thinks that highly of appearances, the relationship wouldn't have lasted that ling any way.

And she might have been hinting that the other girl you're both friends with liked you and the one girl couldn't date you (girl code)

• If you're still single at 35 I'd start to question things like this, but 24 and under...give it time!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm on the same boat as you, for the life of me, I can't figure out why. Usually when girls see me they have a tendency to run away while vomiting profusely.

I mean, you'd think they'd have never seen a guy with a third arm growing out of the side of his head before.