Girls, do you get hit on by girls?

How often do you get hit on?
Do you get annoyed or flattered?
What are your experiences?

I get oftenly hit on. I'm not offended by it. Just really flattered. Surprisingly, all girls have been attractive xD
But I'm straight. I would like to be friend one, but they seem like wanting more._. And I don't role that way. It's truly hard to be friend one when they just want to sext with you.

Most Helpful Girl

• That happened to me the week after I cut my hair really short in high school; I had a girl ask me out and another one ask one of my guy friends to ask me out for them. I didn't want to be offended, but I couldn't help but be angry that some girls (and guys) assumed I was a lesbian because I cut my hair short.

Another time during my short hair period I was out with a couple other friends that were girls and we were standing in line at a burger place. I was horribly flat chested and I was wearing jeans, a tank top and a loose cardigan. Well a group of high school kids came in and one of the girls from their group pointed at me and whispered to her friends. She went up and hit on me and asked for my number, and then I opened my mouth and she realized I was a girl. We were both red in the face haha!

• LOL! Da last paragraph doe...hahahahha

• Wow those girls thought you were a guY? So now you know to have long hair lol.

• A day to remember :3

What Guys Said 2

• "And I don't role that way."

Freudian slip!

• Since girls are so friendly to each other usually and close its hard to tell the difference between being friendly and flirting when girls do it to each other.

• This girl was literally sending me sexy pics. She is clear on what she wanted. Haha

• Wow kinda crazy.

What Girls Said 8

• It happened me with a close friend. I was not offended or sth, just I tried not to break her heart. I made it clean I am straight. We didn't speak for a while, it returned normal later.
    I am not offended by those attractions. But I am not into either.

• Only online, and that was once, I was flattered. Other than that, nope. I guess I'm too ugly for either gender.

• A few times at the bar. Had a girl flat out try and make out with me. That was gross. A couple of them try to dance with me and a few try to tell me I'm cute and stuff I just walk away usually. Not flattering at all. Just weird.

• Just to clarify not like "your outfit is cute", more like "you look like someone who LOOKS really innocent and cute but you're still kinda sexy and naughty" like WTF BYE

• I've been hit on a lot by other girls. I'm straight, but I think it's flattering. Usually once I tell them I'm straight, it ends there though. It would be annoying if they didn't respect that and continued to be flirty.

• I've been hit on by a few girls. None were very cute. It was a bit flattering, but I didn't enjoy it.

• Oh wait that reminds me of the time a very pretty girl tried to sext me. That was interesting.

• I've never gotten hit on by a girl, tbh.

• No, I don`t. I will sometimes if I am at a bar but that is it.

• Yeah a bar is different everyone gets jolly even the guys get closer to each other and wrapping arms around our bros its kinda funny.

• I get hit on more by girls than guys hahah