Ladies does a tall, muscular, chubby guy have any sort of chance with you?

I'm a 21 year old college guy. I'm pretty tall and I used to be very athletic but injuries and stress lead to me gaining about 30 pounds.

I'm still doing sports daily and I hope to lose my weight.

I'm feeling like being overweight is the deadly sin of dating and no girl would want to have a boyfriend like me.

Do you think there are some girls out there who might be willing to overlook my physical flaws?

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. My boyfriend is justlike that. He worked a lot on farms when he was younger, and as an adult has worked as a firefighter and a logger, so he's very muscular. But he's also a bit soft now, which I like. He's sort of a teddy bear lol. =] we've always liked each other, and were friends and on/off fuck buddies for 6 years before finally getting together. We've been together and lived together for six months and counting, I adore him.

• He's lucky to have you :)

• We're lucky to have each other, lol. =] I'm just as lucky as he is, he's the most amazing person I've ever known. I'm grateful every day that we finally decided to take a chance, and were in the right place mentally/in life to actually try. It's working out better than we ever could have imagined. =]

What Girls Said 12

• To be honest, buff and muscly guys don't really have any attraction to me... Skinny isn't all that good either. As long as it's a healthy weight range I wouldn't mind at all what weight you weighed, and especially considering why you gained that weight wouldn't bother me at all! Providing you were around my age :P
    (Stereotypical-overweight-truck-sized people are no go s)
    Most girls with brains in their heads would prefer a guy like that too :P

• I'm not buff like veins popping out just strong and trained. However, I get it most girls don't like a guy like me and even though there is nothing I can do about my height I understand that it's a turn off in combination with my weight. I'm trying hard to lose it though!

• I know it's hard, I'm overweight and have had weight issues my whole life... Its hard because I'm also shortish.
      Honestly, to me you sound like an awesome guys so I don't see why they wouldn't like you? Keep your head up! There's no harm in having some body fat-insulation! XD good luck though! :)

• Thanks! I'm getting more and more used to the idea of being on my own forever and it's sad but it could be way worse :)

• whats you height and weight?

• Yeah my boyfriend is your size but a bit shorter. Sports injuries and all. He's still athletic, was captain of a rugby team, swam all the time, etc.

Yes/yes.

• You soubd alright. I would date you.

• I am serious. You really dont sound as bad as you think. And its better if he is a bit on the "chubby" side than skinny.
      Show us a pic! ;D

• Sounds promising :)

• Let's see the picture.

• There are people that don't see these "flaws" as flaws. I like chubby guys. You sound good and im pretty sure there are girls that like ya

• Yeah but these girls are very rare. Usually being overweight is a deal breaker, I get it though.

• My bf is 6'4 and around your weight. Maybe a little bigger.

• most definitely. 6'4 225? No prob.

• Yes! There are plenty of girls that are out there that will like you for you and your personality and the bimbos that look for nothing but looks will never be happy in the end! You'll be okay just gain some of that confidence back! 👍

• Ok I hope you're right :) Thanks!

• I'm a women I'm always right ;)

You'll meet the right one at the most unexpected time.

• 30 lbs isn't a big deal...I think most girls would easily overlook trivial things like that.

• Thank you I hope to lose it quickly :)

• Yes that's fine :). To skinny is never good lol.. Chubby guys are cute

• Ya I would date you. I don't have a problem with a guy being overweight.

• Thanks for your answer

What Guys Said 2

• You have nothing to worry about dude you would be surprised how many women like a somewhat chubby guy.

• Haven't met any. They were like 'yeah ur nice but I prefer lean guys"

• Most of em on here sound like they don't mind a little meat on your bones.

• if it is possible for me to ask for your extra weight i would definitely do that cause i'm so skinny damn