My girlfriend is an absolute scumbag, and I'm devastated?

My girlfriend (we're both bi women) called me horrible names for a very unjust reason (won't go into details but believe me, they were unjust). I was about to call her and confront her about this, but it turns out she was in jail. She was arrested for assaulting the woman she was apparently cheating on me with. Her reason for assaulting her? She wanted her to leave her house

I am just so...wow. I had absolutely no idea that she was such a complete and utter scumbag. I just don't know what to do or who to talk to. Part of me just wants to vent and get all my feelings of anger out right now.

And by "She wanted her to leave her house", I mean the woman she was cheating on me with wanted her to leave. It was her house, but my girlfriend didn't want to leave her property so hit her.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's this saying among guys: "don't stick your d*ck in crazy".
    Now you know why that is.

She has issues she needs to work on herself (with the help of a mental health professional). You seem to be handling this well though.

Needless to say, the relationship is pretty much over.

What Guys Said 1

• Dump her. You can't trust her. She's a cheater and violent. There's nothing else you can do.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she was still angry even after you had this fight and she expressed all her anger towards the other woman..have you talked to her since then?