Is this a red flag or?

I'm currently talking to this girl who got dumped two months ago or so. She's amazing and we've been on 3 dates so far. Of course we had to cancel and rearrange things because of her busy schedule. I haven't met her friends yet and she says that's because she doesn't want me to get close with them (one of her friends kept a secret from her that led to her being dumped so she basically doesn't trust them as much). And she keeps telling me she is highly independent and she is capable of doing things on her own. Her life is very busy with school, work, volunteer, sports, working out and babysitting so I should expect a lot of cancellation and date changes. Before I commit to anything or if I want this to go further she laid out everything for me how busy she is, how independent she is, how she hates clinginess, how she and only she will do majority of cooking, needs me to go hang out with my friends at least twice a week, she can be very sarcastic, I should not expect to meet her family because she lost touch with them and only uses them to pay for school, and I should not taken any harsh tones or words seriously because she is stressed and tired half the time. After hearing this it kind of intimidates me because I never had a woman be so straight forward before.

Most Helpful Girl

• She could just know what she wants. That's a good thing. Just research and make sure her life is indeed that busy, see if she has social networking sites and look there. If it seems like her life is really busy then she's probably being honest. Don't let her hide you for long though, I would say after about 6 months of dating, ask if you can meet her friends. Some women just like their privacy, maybe that's her. You want to make sure though she isn't cheating on another guy with you. It seems like she is just busy, but I would look on twitter, FB, insta, tumblr, all those sites. Also if when you're out she checks her phone quite a bit and has it face down, that's a problem. When she is on it one day, just walk up behind her and sneak a hug, she how she reacts, that should give you insight.

What Girls Said 2

• Hmm.. Sounds like she knows what she wants! Lol. I guess only you can tell if she is genuinely interested in you or not.. You can only try. Could she be playing hard to get? The only way to find out is through communicating..

• Red flag! Sounds like she's using you or hiding you.

What Guys Said 0