Do women really care about looks of men?

Do women really care about looks of men or they care about personality more?

Most Helpful Girl

• looks matter. personality matters too.

What Girls Said 6

• Looks is the gateway and personality is what keeps you interested. Much like men really.

• Both, my man has to have a great personality, sense of humor and be well groomed. Not lawyer or accountant but manly man.

• I'm a pro personality type of girl... That being said, him being handsome wouldn't hurt and he definitely has to take care of his hygiene, without a question...

• Its looks for me first

• yes we do
    but personality is key if we want to continue the relationship

• Both looks and personality are important.

What Guys Said 5

• Sure. But remember this, if I was to show a bunch of men a picture of a muscular or very curvaceous woman, would all of them find it the most attractive body type? Nope. Same goes for women.

Trust me, I'm a tall, rather thin guy, and I've had girls almost literally drool around me. There was a girl who used to squeeze my arm and giggle.

I've also been around other girls who didn't find me stocky enough.

Some girls thought I seemed to feminine for them, others found me gorgeous.

Sorry to use myself as an example.

As another example, a friend of mine basically looks like Penn Jilette. He is now happily married, after several girls had a crush on him as well. He's certainly been in more numerous and perhaps deeper relationships than I have been in.

So I think appearance matters, sure, but women are pretty broad in their preferences, so personality is usually more of a deciding factor than appearance.

• Yeah, i mean girls will say looks dont matter so they dont sound shallow but in all reality, its not true. However there have been times when girls fall for guys personalities haha or money. Looks is what attracts the girls to you, however its your personality that makes then stay

• Yes I think they do care about the looks...if he don't have the desired looks she then checks his financial background...

• Yes...but without personality you are nowhere.

• Everybody cares about looks, some in a way, others in other, that's why you buy and use clothes, that's why you shower, etc.