Does size really matter? Honestly?

Girls: Does it really matter how big a guy is down there? Or how much he weighs?

Guys: Does it really matter what weight/height a girl is? Or how big her boobs are?

Just the honest truth, does it matter?

• Yes it does.
  • No it doesn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that weight does, to a point. I'm never going to say "no" to a girl because she's a little heavier than society's accepted "ideal". If she looks like Jabba the Hutt, though, I just can't be attracted to someone.

Breast size makes absolutely no difference to me at all. She could have almost nothing on her chest, or her breast could make up half her body weight, and it wouldn't matter to me.

What Guys Said 9

• For the most part, no. I'd rather have nice small firm breasts than big out of control knockers. Weight is tricky one. I can be turned on by bigger women if they have a nice shape. Too skinny is a turn off too though. But, in general, if you aren't repulsive and asked me out, I would say yes.

• As a guy, a girl's weight/height doesn't really matter to me unless she she is obese and doesn't even make an effort to reduce weight. Regarding boobs - NOT AT ALL. I know very well that they are just a part of woman's body which is meant to feed her young, so I fail to understand what's so 'sexual' about boobs (irrespective of size).

• YES YES YES SIZE DOES MATTER... at first when in love. But there is such a thing as to big and too small. Every woman..her brain and her vagina is different. As a general rule the thicker the better. But when it comes to length is pretty much anything approaching 8 inches is just right but longer gives pain to the cervix. Now this is just for physical feeling. A woman's brain when she is in love is programed to love the size her man has..any size. But when the chemical mix in her brain stops loving him so much she tends to focus on the physical pleasures of the penis and may if she had a small penis lover discover a bigger than his penis BLOWS HER MIND!!!

• Height doesn't matter to me at all. Unless going to extremes.

Weight does matter a bit, but not nearly to the extent that everyone worries. If you have a nice body shape, then the number doesn't matter. And no you don't have to be super model thin.

Big Boobs are a bonus, not a requirement. They might catch my attention faster, but alone they will not keep me.

• I think small chested girls are often sexier that big boobed girls. I'd score Keira Knightly over Pamela Anderson any day of the week. But I understand that penis size is more important to girls because of the pleasure aspect.

• Nah I don't care about weight and height or boob size. There are advantages for all types.

I don't think girls care about penis size as much as I would hope they would.

• Bewbies doesn't but weight and height might pose a prob >.>
    But i dont think i would mind at all if she's a cutie :3

• I won't lie, big boobs are sexy, but no real massive ones, i like small boobs too,.

I find big chubby fat girls a turn on, thin girls are alright too.

• Weight and height matter but breasts do not.

What Girls Said 1

• weight yes. Penis for the most part no

• D: I don't weigh that much. You should have said penis for the most part yes.