Why do I feel like I can't like or be with anybody?

I don't know why but I can't seem to like any guy.. or I don't think so anyways. I had a break up almost a month ago. I was hurt, but we weren't serious so it shouldn't be a big deal. I don't know why but I can't see myself with a guy... I'm only 19 so I would think I would be liking a lot of guys at this age, lol.

I find it weird, because I do miss having a guy to text everyday /:

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me that you know what you want, but cannot find anybody with those qualities. You're probably more mature than most other people you're age, so you find it difficult to connect on a deeper level with other people.

I wouldn't worry about it at all. You have more than enough time to find a guy, and not having a boyfriend at age 19 doesn't make you look weird at all.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm 22 and in the same boat, too many bad break ups :) You just get to the point where you prefer your own company and get used to living life your own way. Some people are used to being on their own or kind of don't mind it so aren't tripping over themselves to let someone in that readily. It's just where you're at in life right now. You're still young and doing your own thing, people find they want or need a relationship at different stages in their lives.

I should be liking guys at my age and I just...don't lol can't be bothered. I'm sure I will be one day but right now I just am not that fussed :)

• I've only had one "bad" break up cause I've never been in a serious relationship. I still haven't even kissed a guy yet! Lol. And I don't know why I feel bothered, but I do miss having someone to talk to everyday..

• Maybe this is just your own subconscious trying to tell you that you need to focus/work on yourself before you can fall for someone.

• Join the club baby girl! I thought i was weird for a second for not wanting to do relationships and stuff because of the same reason. There are a lot of great guys out there but sometimes... i donno. There's more to life than that so it's best to enjoy your life and live it to the fullest. Don't worry too much about it :D