Do hugs mean anything more? Is it more special?

Today was the last day of school, and after second hour I asked my crush/ best friend (that knows I like him) to hug me. His response is that we should wait until after school to make it more special. So after 7th hour, he goes to my class, and he hugs me outside in private. Does that mean anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• all the 13 year olds here ask if it means something if he had sex with her and then there is you, who asks if a hug meant something. that is so adorable :D... if he knows for sure, that you like him, it could be a favor. could as well mean something. did he show interest otherwise?

• Lol thanks i never really was that interested in any guy until this year, so I'm still learning. What other interest could he show?

• Yeah but like what kind of guy asks a girl (friend) about her view on sex? And he asked me what I dislike. Ugh I know I should just get over him, but it's so hard when I see him everyday in all of my classes.

• normally it could be a hint, that he is interested. but i guess the hints, telling the opposite are stronger in your case.

What Guys Said 2

• What did he say

• When he hugged me? I completely forgot. I think I said I was so excited for next year since we planned all of our classes together. And he agreed and I think he hugged me after that. I think I said thank you lol then he said that we're going to study every single day.

• In case of white people i don't know.

• I'm Arab; he's white.

What Girls Said 3

• It seems he tried to make it special.

• But so do just friends do that?

• Him, that makes sense so. I don't want to give hope, if nothing will happen, you will be hurt. But he may like you, I feel like that. If he wants more than friendship, he will act on it. Don't worry, just wait.

• right.. this seems to me the reason

• I think it all depends on positioning and length of hug, if that makes sense. :)

• Like, if you hugged tight and for an extended period of time (like more than 5 seconds... lol), I would say that means more.

• If he's lingering with his touch, it's very possible that he's getting more romantic feelings for you.
      You should keep hanging out but be more aware of of any little cues. Touches. Glances at you for longer than usual.
      Do you guys hang out much one on one?

• In class we do. At tournaments we do. But like if we ever make plans together then they are always in a group.

• I don't like hugs

• I like them when your crush that you were about to give up on gives you one.