Gf and I had an argument. She blocked my number for a full day. What to do?

We argued, and she just blocked my number. She doesn't see any issue with it. I see it as completely fucked up.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• The best thing is NOT DOING ANYTHING. Don't chase her back like her puppy dog but instead lean back when she still loves you, she would contact u back.
    Look at yourself as a gift, I have values and I can get any women everywhere.

What Girls Said 4

• Well what she did is really childish so you need to respond in an adult way. Say:

It really bothered me that you blocked my number. I wanted to talk with you, and you were cutting me off, and insulting me by showing you didn't want to communicate. We are grown ups and i want to be able to handle our problems with each other like adults.

Then: Let it go. She made a mistake, but maybe she thinks it is justified. You aren't perfect, neither is she. You told her how you felt, and all you can do is hope she respects your feelings about this and doesn't do it in the future. At that point, if she does it again there are deeper issues like her not respecting you or being to childish.

• She just wanted to clear her mind and didn't want to argue with you. If she's talking to you now and you can work it out, it's best to just let it go. :)

• she did it because she was pissed off..no big deal

• That does seem really childish

What Guys Said 3

• dont let a woman control your life the man is always in charge get rid of her

• People through all sorts of tantrums. Get over it. This is part of "dealing" with someone; the unpleasant 70% of relationships.

• Head on out with the boys. Enjoy your day!