What do guys like most about a girl?

I was just wondering what guys like most about girls. If you can, could you give the top 3 things a guy likes/looks for in a girl? Thanks!

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I like confident and independent women who are not full of themselves. They don't necessarily need a man in their lives, but want one because they're not ultra feminists who believe that men are meaningless, unnecessary, or just obsessed with sports. Basically a girl with good perspective on life.

I don't have any perfect body type that I prefer. As long as she's not very short or very tall, and everything's proportional. Her height and weight create a normal BMI score and her breasts fit her body.

I usually am more attracted to white girls. Someone who has good financial sense and knows how to keep what they earn. I don't care what their profession is. If you're mature and carry yourself with confidence and poise, I don't care your education level. Don't care what your sexual history is. Could have been with 100+ men or a virgin, as long as you're loyal to me. (As long as you love to make love!) Hopefully someone within my age range. 21 +/- 4 years

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like women who don't ask this question. I'm dead serious. Asking this question shows all sorts of incompetencies and failures of study. Asking this on a website with someone asking this every 20 minutes just further shows ineptitude.

1|3
    2|0
  • Apart from looks...

Loyalty - Who doesn't want a ride-or-die chick :)

Sense of humor - This is more critical than ever in this ultra sensitive, easily offened, radically politically-correct world we live in. Nobody likes that person butthurt person who always cries racist, sexist, and homophob, over nothing.

She embraces her individuality/creativity - She's not afraid to be herself even if it means being different and going against social rules.

0|0
    0|0
  • Confidence and exuding sexiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boobs, Butt, vagina =).. On a serious note, there is something gentle and soft about the way a girl interacts with others that a guy can never replicate. I am highly attracted to that caring gentle quality.

1|0
    0|0
  • Confidence
    "Cuteness" of personality
    Trust and reliability

0|0
    0|0
  • Hotness
    Intelligence
    Ability to legit make me laugh

0|0
    0|0
  • All the girls lesbian tendencies are hot.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.