14 and 16 year old dating is this weird?

So there's this girl and she started to like me end of story is now I'm starting to like her and now I fell so fucked up and perverted because I just found out she's 14 and I'm 16 I mean that's a pretty big age difference

• Is it weird
  • Is it ok

Most Helpful Girl

• It isn't a big age difference but in most states if u have sex with her being under 16 u can get convicted as a sex offender just wanted to give u a heads up I have been in that situation my ex husband was 17 and i was15 when i had my son and he got convicted of being a sex offender

What Girls Said 2

• no it is not weird, you are fine

• No its not. Its fine good age difference
    (Please can you answer my question )
    Thanks

What Guys Said 4

• It is good, 2 years age difference is nothing really.
    But you kids are too young to date. This is the time you should be studying and making a career, not hang out with a girlfriend. I mean, mentally also you may not be that mature, it is just infatuation. So this is a greater issue than the age difference.

I would say be friends till she is 18. Don't involve in anything physical till then because that is illegal.

• Well, You are 16 but using 18 to 24's account.
    that's called CHEATING lol

• Not weird at all, it's only a 2 year age difference which is nothing.

• 2 years is not a big age difference. that's nothing.