I'm on Zoosk and I don't think anyone is interested in me because I am only a high school graduate.?

What is you opinion about this? I just don't think this is fair. I have many profiles views, but no one will chat with me. What's going on?

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• that's a pay site from what I remember. Use free sites.

Plus like others said, I say as well... girls use online dating for ego boosts and not actual dates. Either that or they're lining up different guys for dinner dates for free meals. I caught a girl doing this when she told me her name and I facebooked her.

Girls claim that they have to be careful with online dating, but that's because they're using it for reasons like I am mentioning and they know the guy's gonna be pissed if he were to find out.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yeah, but I only payed $19.95 for the month. I have plenty of cash for dinner dates. I guess it's their loss.

• Show All
    • Well if the guy misleads the girl then maybe, but if he's open about hooking up and she's all for it, I don't see a problem with it.

• I'm only interested in serious relationships. I don't want a hook up.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 5

• If that is the reason why. These women are shallow. So you wouldn't want to be around them anyway.

0|1
    0|0
  • There's good odds that in the minds of the serious you're sort of useless.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hahahahaaaa...Sounds about right.

• Don't fret. You will age and prosper and become all sorts of awesome.

• Yeah, I told a couple of girls what I made. One said, I don't date poor people. The other one said, she doesn't wanna support anyone. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa...Materialistic

• It's all in your head. What you thinks becomes your REALITY.

0|0
    0|0
    • I hear ya, but I have never had problems like this before.

• Zoosk is the worst. Try any other site and you will have more luck.

0|0
    0|0
    • From what I have seen, Zoosk has the best lookin' women. What do you think is better?

• I have had friends try Zoosk and they say its awful. Maybe some of the profiles are fake? Thats why you are not getting responses? Try OK Cupid.

• No I think nobody is interested because nobody is interested, most of those girls aren't looking for dates just some stupid ego boost, that's what I've been told over and over

0|2
    0|0
    • That's a possibility

• Show All
    • See the problem

• I have had this same problem and I have the solution after tons of experience. Just delete your account dude it will be so better than wasting your time