Am I being ridiculous, or do I need to acknowledge this?

so I've been dating this girl for about 4 months now and everything is perfect between us. we met on a school trip and just found each other and opened up and It was amazing. when we got back there was this guy who very obviously was interested in her- (her friend) and he got mad to find that we were a thing, so he immediately tried to end it by telling her lies about me (she and I both figured this out later). he's a rich snobby kid but he's her good friend so I never say anything about him. she admitted that she did have a crush on him before. but were in a serious relationship together. however, lately he's come back in the picture. he talks to my girlfriend a lot now, and she even talks about him in front of me. this really ticks me off, especially when she hangs out with him in front of me too. she's the type of girl who is very committed and loyal and special, so I know nothing with happen unless he pulls some move on her. I just don't get it. how could she forgive him let alone discuss him in front of me too. it really gets to me, I don't know if she can tell. I just want it to stop and I don't want to say anything to her about it. HELP

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem really young and with that you are quite naive. She will leave you in a heartbeat bro. Girls at that age, their emotions fluctuate constantly. It is positive that your girlfriend has forgiveness. However, if she is flirting with him then you should say something to her in a nice way no condescending no harsh tone nice and sweetly and tell her you are concerned...if she blows you off..she is not worth it. If she says she understands and continues to flirt she is not worth it. WATCH THE ACTIONS BRO NOT THE SWEET INNOCENT WORDS

• JUST DO NOT ACCUSE DON"T MAKE ACCUSATIONS>>>LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN TO WHAT SHE SAYS AND BE CALM!

What Girls Said 1

• so tell her how you feel

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I doubt your jealousy is very justified if she is, as you say, loyal and committed. However, I can see that it would be irksome that she hangs around with a guy who tells lies about you. Perhaps you could calmly bring that up. Tell her it hurts that she hangs around a guy who lies about you. Be prepared to hear her side of the story.

Somehow I suspect it irks you for reasons other than he lied about you.