So girls like tall guys, but just how tall and what cost?

Part of the reason for this is because women relate masculinity to height; but let's say you had to chose between a guy who's 6'0"-6'1" who had a nice build (not too big but definetly defined muscle at around 15% bodyfat). Would this guy be more attractive than say someone 6'4" that had a slimmer build but was a lot more defined (i.e 6-7% bodyfat). I guess what the question is asking more is would you give up big arms and a thick body for someone more defined but with a thinner frame if he was taller? (because lets face it you're unlikely to find someone who's that tall and also has huge arms. And chances are if you did he'd weigh so much he'd probably crush you in bed)

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a tall guy who had muscles, but not that defined...so a combination of the two. And I don't like a really slim figure.

What Girls Said 15

• 6'0-6'1 is already pretty tall. my bf is 5'8 (im 5'6). as long as he is taller than me i really dont care.

• I'm 6'1" so I wouldn't want a guy who is too much taller than me haha. Both those guys are ideal. My fiance is 6'4", has a muscly build and kind of like the second guy you described.

• Um...no 6'1 is fine since I'm just 5'4. As long as he has some meat on his bones and a big heart I'm good.

• idk, I dated a 6'6'' powerlifter once so I got both?
    But I know how unlikely that is! lol
    Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. I'm only 5'6'', so its not hard for me to find a tall guy. Of course, muscle is nice, but not mandatory lol

• Definitely , taller than by at least four inches.I am 5'6 so anything above 5'10 is great. The 6'1 is fine.

• Height is no issue for me and I'm five eleven. It's just short guys don't want to date me because it hurts their pride. I think that it goes both ways for guys and girls. Lots of tall girls don't want a short guy and lots of short guys don't want tall girls.

• It's mostly women who have height preferences though, not men

• Honestly it depends on the height of the girls. All my friends are short and they don't care. Me however I'm tall, I don't have anything against short guys. My only rule is that their line of sight can't be at my boobs.

• Er... 6' is more than sufficient.

• Im short so i have a lot of options

• Muscles over height. A guy can be 5"7 and muscular and that's more attractive than a guy who is 6"4 with little muscle.
    Tallness is very very attractive but muscles trump height.

• 6-6'4, 210-240 is great for me because I'm tall. Idc if he's buff as long as he's healthy. Tall & skinny...nah. ***i wouldn't base my decision to date solely on this attribute though

• I like tall somewhat chubby guys.

• anything like 5 10 and taller...im like 5 4 or 5 5

• i focus on their face more. overall appearance. I've liked short and average guys even though im 5'8

• I am 4'11 and my boyfriend is 6'5 and 250 he isn't. Super skinny but he isn't fat either and honestly in my opinion height and weight don't matter its all about personality

What Guys Said 0