What are your thoughts about unfriending a Facebook "friend" who rejected you for a date?

Is it worth deleting them?
In my experience, girls probably keep you on as a friend just for company, ego boost, or just to minimise the guilt over rejecting you, whereas other girls delete you once they find a guy they're serious with.

I was shocked to hear some girls think of the guys they've rejected but are still on their facebook, as butt-hurt losers.

Most Helpful Guy

• People in general love a good ego boost by having a friends list that's exorbitantly larger than the actual friends they keep around. You just wake up every day feeling way more important to others than you really are...

To answer your question...

Adding or deleting people who have zero impact on your life is a negligible gesture that doesn't affect either party for better or worse over the long haul. You might get a kick out of deleting her, but odds are, she doesn't care. You shouldn't either, to be honest.

What Girls Said 3

• No body is obligated to no one, you delete or reject who ever you want...If you ve been deleted it's not the rejection, it's the games you played. She's figuring why keep him a round he's nothing but a game player!.

• I usually just delete people I don't know or haven't talked to. But I don't have too much experience with dating guys and can't give an honest opinion about what I'd do in this situation.

• I think it wouldn't be cool to delete the just because they got rejected, there can still be friendship there.

What Guys Said 2

• It doesn't worth.
    If I delete someone Facebook upon rejection, it shows im the guy who doesn't value himself and acting childish.
    Basically, keep her on facebook, when she's still interested in u, keeping her on Facebook makes things easy as she's able to contact u.
    If you are saying they use u for company and ego boost that's just WRONG. You can always leave distance with them but not too intimate.

• I mean whatever you can always just block him if you wanted.