What race are you? What race of girls/guys do you guys prefer dating and why?

I want to see the type of people girls and guys prefer dating and why? I also want to know what ethnicity you guys are as well. Thank you and with much appreciate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm black and somehow have dated mainly white men. Now white foreigners. I think I have mainly dated white men because...i dont know. I technically dont have a preference, but I WILL Say...maybe its because the black American men I have come across are aggressive and use the "N" word which disgusts me. I'm not saying ALL black men are like this, but some share aggression, ignorance, broken families and lack of education which is often perpetuated within the black community. Even in my own family, the men have no idea how to treat their women...zero. No respect.

Before my boyfriend, I remember going on a date with a guy from my job who happened to be black, and it was the same thing. Throughout the date he was using the "N" word and saying other obscenities. It more than validated my point. But I also know that a long time ago, I was really obsessed with another coworker who was black. He was well educated , college grad, a banker turned successful model. Anyway nothing happened and now he is married with twins. So obviously, he was a catch.😏

But I guess I'm just into foreign white men.Theres just such a different and much broader idea of race and culture than some American men or what I have experienced in the past.

What Girls Said 16

• 1/2 N. American 1/2 Hispanic
    N. Americans are the most gorgeous to me physically. Tend to be more respectful to women, are culturally compatible. They are the most desirable to me physically, culturally and ideologically.

Hispanic/Latin guys tend to be too misogynistic, obnoxious for my tastes but culturally compatible. They're pretty hot though even beautiful. They are the most culturally comfortable (I'm more in touch with this side), physically ok to excellent and ideologically good to hell no (esp if not from America).

White guys are pretty good-looking/sexy. Culturally awkward match but not impossible. They are very curious. Physically ok to great on average. Ideologically comfortable minus any "loose morals", culturally ok but more unfamiliar than familiar.

Middle East/India/Indonesia. Men can be very beautiful but wow, mysoginy overload. Culturally incompatible. Religious beliefs do not sit well with me either. Phys: sure, ideology: Never, and culturally: interesting

Black guys are pretty sexy, culturally comfortable compatibility. Lots in common with Hispanics, culturally. Good all around.

Asian guys are HOT but culturally awkward match much like white guys but more so. The ones I know are pretty fun/funny. Religious beliefs are so-so.
    Phys: YES! everything else neutral.

• I am a black square that is only interested in red pentagons. The other polygons are simply not hot enough.

• Native American. I prefer Latinos, Natives, darker Asians (Filipinos, Hawaiian. Samoan). I also like some white.

• what about black men? He doesn't have to be African american.

• Ooh! What tribe/nation are you from? I'm Iroquois > Oneida.

• Lumbee/Coharie :)

• I don't prefer guys from incest families

• I'm white, but race really doesn't matter to me in dating. If I see an Asian guy whose really fit, I'm not going to discount it because he's Asian, and if I meet a black guy whose funny and sweet, I'm not going to ignore him because he's black.

• Im white and i prefer white guys but would date any race. I think i prefer white because were i live about 95% of people are white. Kind of a rare think to see someone who is not white.

• I'm mixed with Black and White, and I prefer Asians.

• I'm black and like all races. But I have noticed I have a slight preference for light skin and dark hair/eyes ha.

• I'm Caucasian and think every race has attractive and good people. We'd have to speak the same language!

• My ethnicity is Sri Lankan (what race is that? lol).

I find all races attractive. My SO is white.

• I'm quarter jamaican the rest English
    I date white/mixed raced/indian men but i find indian/mixed much more attractive.

• Half White Hispanic, Half Yellow race.. Dating guy with any race will do for me as long as there's compatibility match with our personality/character..

• I'm a black girl and I will ONLY date black men!!

They're so beautiful and majestic and proud and strong and they've found ways to succeed and lead families in a society that wasn't meant for them to succeed and for that I thank them. They're going to college and getting educated making their families proud. I see your progress black men and I love you for it. :-*

• Black, grew up around mainly white (family), have preferred white men. Over time fell for a Chinese Canadian...few years later, married a white guy who has mediterranean features (always been my prime turn on)! I would also be into Korean/White, Japanese/White mixtures. Can't wait to have my children - biracial is a gorgeous creation:)

• I'm black and white. I'm mostly attracted to latinos and white guys, though there are always exceptions to that.

• I'm white and like white guys

What Guys Said 8

• I'm black and I'm attracted to all ethnicities and races.A beautiful girl is a beautiful girl. My current SO happens to be mixed raced

• I am white English and I prefer dating black girls, in fact the darker the better. A white girl has to 10 times more attractive and intelligent to compete with a dark skinned girl. I do not know why, perhaps I just like the African culture or maybe it's just me being very shallow and it is purely physical. I often feel as though I was born in the wrong country though.

• I'm white and I don't really have a preference.

• I'm black and will date a girl from any ethnic group or race.

• I'm a Handsome Asian.I prefer my own race and i'm not sure about dating outside of my race but Who knows right?

• You should expand your horizon.

• Im not worried about dating outside of my race the one thing that will bother me is my financial status cuz most of them are high maintenance.Aye?

• I am white, I don't prefer any

• I'm white as fuck.

I'm up for any race, but generally I'd prefer to date other white girls, mulattos or possibly hispanic women. I only deem girls datable if we don't have conflicting lifestyles or other issues that would make a relationship difficult. Basically, we share things in common. So far, out of all the women I've met and been around, 85% of the time only the whiter girls share things similar with me. And I DON'T share many similarities with other people and don't have many friends because of it.

Otherwise, like I said, I'm up for anything as long as we match. But in terms of attractiveness, I think this is pretty damn hot: 31.media.tumblr.com/.../...6Lp041s5fg9zo1_1280.jpg <- Tia Valentine

• Racially speaking, most women prefer white, and most men don't care too much, but tend to have an aversion to black women.

Myself, I only date white.