Am I hopeless and forever doomed to stay single?

i'm a single 30 year old virgin who hasn't dated in 15 years, is there anyway for me to get back into dating after that long?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Yes, you can, but expect it to be messy.

Go make a fool of yourself enough times and sooner or later you'll charm a girl. That day, if it should come, will change your expectations in life.

But be warned, things get bad before they get good. Most people in your situation cop out early.

Good or bad, keep moving; especially when it's bad.

• Its all in your head. Stop feeling hopeless and go out there and talk to girls, build your confidence and eventually you will find one. Good luck.

• Lol no.

30 is about the time they've just divorced their first husband. You can be there for the sloppy-seconds.

• First change of attitude you can say "I'm a 30 years old virgin who wants to change that. Any advice to improve my game?" Don't know something like that, believe me what we think of ourselves is how people will treat us because we are giving like a some kind of approval.

• What matters is your THOUGHTS, nothing we can help you bro, you need to help yourself.