Do I sound dateable? Can I do anything to improve?

Physical characteristics: 5'2, dark brown hair and eyes. Hair is wavy and medium length. Girly fashion sense. Very petite- I weigh less than 100 pounds. I wear a little makeup but it is always natural looking. People tell me I look younger than I am. I also wear glasses.

Personality: consistently get described as cute, innocent, sweet, compassionate, and hard working.

I love doing things for my friends- like baking on their birthdays.

I'm highly career oriented and motivated, but I doubt my abilities a lot, even though others tell me I'm very intelligent.

Shy but not socially awkward, capable of approaching people. Not the greatest at being assertive or speaking my mind in a group but I'm working on it.

I'm old fashioned- selective in who i date. I will only date for the long term. I want to makes sure im compatible with a guy before dating. I don't drink and go out and I'm not having sex before marriage.

Very family oriented and I highly value what my parents have to say. I don't follow everything but I respect them a lot.

Introverted personality but still friendly and like able based on what others tell me.

I can be very sensitive at times and also emotional. I sometimes have a hard time opening up emotionally with people. When i get to know them after a while I open up though.

I know a couple sentences about me isn't much to show you guys who I am, but I hope it helped.

Do I sound dateable? If not, how can I improve?

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound dateable, but not completely easily accessible. It sounds like if a guy is looking for a really serious relationship then he would consider dating you, but a guy that is not totally sure how far he wants to go or any guy looking for something light wouldn't approach you. But you sound like a cute hard working sweet girl and that is always appealing to lots of guys

What Guys Said 11

• Well, first a pic would help.Not drinking is not a problem for many people, I also do not drink.If you want to date you have to go out, to meet people and socialize.The no sex thing I believe is a deal breaker for most.I respect you for your position, whether it is a religious or personal decision, but EVERYONE I know would not marry without "try before you buy".
    Sex is an important part of a lifelong commitment and should be tested for compatibility as other parts of your relationship as well.(my observation) Everything else you describe are desirable traits.You will find your mate but just get out there!

• I agree, sex is an important part of a committed relationship. I get the prevailing view most guys have of try before you buy, but I think if my husband and I love each other enough we can grow together and make the sex great, even if it isn't at first (which it likely won't because I'm a virgin).

As a personal choice I would prefer not to have sex unless the commitment was made pretty solid. The earliest possible time would be if we got engaged. That way I know he'll stick around and he was worth it for me to give him my virginity!

Again, just a personal choice!

• U sound lovely.

• You sound like you're nearly perfect, but breakable. If I had to change anything I would say put on some more weight. I think Being Under 100lbs is too tiny.

• I wouldn't touch you with a 30 foot pole.

• You sound very nice and sweet. Your greatest qualities that stuck with me are compassionate and hard working. A lot of your qualities I posses as well.

• I would pass only because of the no sex thing.

• Understandable. No sex seems to be a deal breaker for most guys

• Yeah unfortunately :/

• Like I've told other girls count your lucky stars you were born a female. Guys would date you. The sad truth is if you were a guy and described what you just did I can guarantee you, most if not everyone including me what honestly tell you no. Just the honest truth.

• Interesting. What is it about me that makes me only dateable as a girl?

• If you were a guy describing everything you said? Most women on here would tell you your not their type and the guys would tell you too work out more or get new hobbies etc.

• I'd date u in a split second upon contact! D=

• You do, but are you a teetotaler?

• Yes. I'm not a drinker, for religious reasons

• I prefer not to and I hate when others judge me for not drinking, so I make sure not to judge peole who do choose to drink, because I hate the feeling lol

• If you're religious, it shouldn't be that hard to meet someone in your religious community. Many of those to be big on marrying young.

• Can i touch you :)

• I would like to date you but I think you would not be interested in me. I'm a 6'4 235 lbs university student. I'm active and love to cook but I don't have a hug circle of friends. I do a lot of activities with my brother and sister because we get along great.

You are definitely dateable it's guys like me who aren't. You are basically perfect.

• Why don't you think I would like you? You sound like a really nice guy!

• You know I'm so used to always being alone I can't even imagine being in a relationship so it's not that bad.

• Okay! As long as you're happy. I'm sure you'll meet the right girl someday

What Girls Said 0