Have any girls out there chased their man? And got him?

Woman have you ever pursued your man and won him over. Men has your current girl or wife been the pursuer in your relationship. What's that like, and how does that work?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• It's worked on me plenty of times. My last two relationships stared because of them.

• Cool that is good to hear. I always hear men love the chase and they don't respect woman for doing it because it's not their "role". Did it make you feel any less masculine?

• True true. Not everyone that likes you, you will like. Nothing like unrequited love!

• Yeah I don't take it personal

• Women and girls only chase good looking tall rich guys. And to the QA you don't think us guys don't think we come off as desperate?

• Absolutely not

• Explain to me what I said isn't true?

What Girls Said 6

• I would never pursue. Not worth it.

• "Chased" him? He was shy, I got his number and made it clear I was interested..but it was kinda mutual.

• No I have not. I dont think in the long run that works. Its just not human nature. Any time I did it it was an epic fail.

• Yeah I can see why. Makes us look desperate

• Yeah but some like to be approached too. So it's kinda like you're dammed if u do dammed if u dont

• In my opinion, the ones I have to coax into talking to me, or chase...arent the kinds of guys I'm interested in. As I said, the guys I have had to do this with always ended up not taking me seriously or taking me for granted. In fact, I would get kicked to the curb for a girl he could actually CHASE and work for. Whatever. We can all agree to disagree on this.

• I wished I got him

• I met a guy 7 years ago online, after 2 years of chatting we both go to Egypt and meet , i fel in love with him, we went back to our cities ,... He asked if i wanted to be his girlfriend , Fist year of our relationship was great, second year he almost gave up cuz we live in deferent cities , this second year was the worst , cuz i was fighting alone , trying to make him stay , we do meet every 3-4 months ,,,,, i fought and fought and tried and tried , and i was hurt and broken from a lot of stuff he did and say, but i loved him toooo much to let go, so the second year passed , and the third year i had my ups and downs , now we are in the 4th year , and guess what , he proposed, and now we are engaged, so ya i think its called chasing a man. ,,, and yes its worth it , Now he loves me much more than he ever did before

• 3 years*

• With some pain i got smarter

• That's usually what it takes

• Most guys prefer to pursue...They like that feeling of winning.

• i donĀ“t know if i only talk for my self here but i think the pursuit is a thing players like more than guys with a relationship in mind.

• I don't necessarily mean game playing, but many guys seem to thrive more when they feel like they achieved a goal (getting a relationship) than passively letting it happen...

• Do yat think it it's possible that sometimes you have to really get it across that you like him. Some guys are not good at assuming a girl likes them. Or maybe they've been so hurt in the past that they don't trust woman