I think I still have feelings for her, should I try it again?

There's a particular girl living my dorm.

We met last year and I really liked her at that time. We did a couple of things together like going out, cooking, and more.
As time went on I kinda fell for her and she most certainly had a thing for me as well. However at some point we parted and went our own ways (we still live in the same dorm).
Since I still had some feelings for her I tried to avoid her at all cost. So some months later (now), whenever I see her I get this awkward feeling, so I think I might still have feelings for her.

I'm moving to a new but near place soon and I absolutely don't wanna lose her since she is an awesome person, even if it meant that it would be a platonic relationship.

Should I try it again with her?
Any advice will be much appreciated.

What Girls Said 1

• Try again! What do you have to lose? You make it sound like a friend thing and say something like: "hey, it's been a long time, wanna watch a move or something?" And when/if you set a date, and your nearing that date, you could suggest cooking some food together, you could probably say you have some food in your fridge that needs to be used before it goes bad, and use that as an 'excuse' to wanna cook with her..

What Guys Said 1

• want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr Agbadi for bringing back my ex lover who left me and kids for almost 2 years within the space of five days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home' i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. for help you can
    CONTACT HIM on this email : dragbadilaguspelltemple@gmail.com or you can also reach him through his mobile number,+2347067607812 or visit his website at http://dr-agbadi-home-of-solution.webs.com/...