Online dating. Is the first message that important? Or do you look at his/her profile, then decide whether to reply.?

Also what is the best/worst message you have ever received?

0|0
9|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes first message is important. I do go to the guy's profile before answering unless he said something super interesting. Worst message I got was a dick pic😨 best message idk.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Both are probably important.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both. I mean if the guy has no common interests and is someone I would never talk to in real life, what good is a nice first message?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's important just don't be creepy or just say hey

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah it's important. Tailor it to the person

0|0
    0|0
  • Both
    Filllllll

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is lol

0|0
    0|0
  • The message isn't as important as your pictures and profile

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Why are you online dating? What possible excuse do you have that you can justify spending hours on a dating site and not actually meeting people in real life?

Get involved in your community, start volunteering, find a religion--these are the places you can find relationships-- not the Internet.

0|0
    0|0
    • Depends on your perspective. I see it simply as another way to meet women in real life. Plus you can screen them to find your type, matching interests etc.,
      Most of the women I have gone on dates with live within 20 miles of my house.
      I've met some really great people.
      You should try it. It's a great tool.

• The 1st message is very important to me. How she looks means nothing if it reads "skank with 3 kids by 3 known fathers. Lots of fun though! Love unpro sex!"

0|0
    1|0