Please help me I need advice now!?

My girlfriend (22) is stunning! She's funny, smart, and has a body like Jessica Rabbit! But I recently committed a terrible crime. I Cheated on her with her sister (21) and her mom (38)! What can I do to fix this problem! I don't know what I was thinking but I know that I gotta fix this. So what can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start with asking her about how she feels about " crimes/ the biggest mistake in the world" then just be honest. If she runs away this is THE ONE TIIME you do not pursue. You have to let her go. She's gonna need time to heal. She may never forgive you ( you have to understand this) but she might depending your relationship. Hope this helped

What Girls Said 10

• u can't fix it! seriously, dude, why? all u can do now is come clean, bend over backwards (no, not literally) to let her know how sorry you r and hope she doesn't murder u even though I probably would. sorry mate...

• Build a time machine and go back in time, the only thing you can do to make sure she still likes you :)

• it's unfixable you must tell her sister and her mother to not say a thing and excuse me but you are stupide for doing this if i was in her place i would let you my mother and my sister and that all because of you no one shouls be with you now you go emmm clear the tings up with her mom and sist that's all what you can do !

• Id say it's unfixable, how could you do that? Where's your mind?

• Troll harder :)

• Have an orgy with all 3 of them.

• Marry all of them

• Now you can pray that all three won't have babies from you

• Aw crap I didn't think about that. Hell, I didn't think at all!

• You tell her to sleep with your dad and brother. This would fix it. LOL.

• You can't fix it, bud.

What Guys Said 7

• You have to bang her dad now for the finale

• Wow! Lol, props to you but it's not going to work out. Eventually, she will find out what you did and its not reversible.

• want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to Dr Agbadi for bringing back my ex lover who left me and kids for almost 2 years within the space of five days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home' i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. for help you can
    CONTACT HIM on this email : dragbadilaguspelltemple@gmail.com or you can also reach him through his mobile number,+2347067607812 or visit his website at http://dr-agbadi-home-of-solution.webs.com/...

• LOL, you can't do much.. I am surprised you are banging almost whole family..
    May be ask her to join you , her mom and her sister for foursome

• Build a time machine. Kill your old self.

• You can try to be a better troll. You can try to have better fantasies.

• Sound like a troll.haha
    It's too late bud, face the consequences.