I'm a Rebound.. Unfortunately.

Should I stay if I'm the rebound, and do rebounds ever become a serious relationship

I feel like a rebound, she's still in love with him but he never met the whole family and she does things she never done with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• if you want and not usually

• How long does a typical one last. I've known her for a year and we've been only dating for 5 months

• There is no time limit

What Girls Said 1

• My ex married his rebound, so it does happen!

What Guys Said 3

• Rebound is an idea that is kind of like a sterotype. Like Asian drivers or grape soda for blacks.

You see these things are spoken of because the world holds some truth, though they do not apply to every case.

Though plenty of Asians can drive fine and plenty of black people do not like grape soda.

So answer and advice is:
    If you like her dont let idea of rebound hold you back; not all people work like that.

Be vigilant to her behavior this is the only way to tell if she is truly into you.

• Get some free tail, brah.

They rarely become serious.

• You're a poppet. Good luck on becoming a "real boy".