Girls - would you go on dates with a guy you aren't interested in?

Just curious. If a guy asked you out and you weren't really interested, would you go out with him? Would you go on follow-up dates? How long would you continue to date before you felt the need to stop?

I know a girl who's dating this guy just to date - I think she's bored, or maybe she just likes the attention or the free dinners. I just want to know if this is unusual.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go on a first date to see if getting to know him better changed any initial feelings, but if there's still nothing? Forget it.

I do have a friend who has been dating a guy for months now that she doesn't really care about but he's head over heels for her. I know for a fact she does it because she CAN'T be alone - doesn't have the confidence to be alone I think. This isn't normal though.

What Girls Said 9

• I would go on a date with I guy who I wasn't interested in at all ( or didn't find attractive at all). It's a waste of his and my time.

• If I'm not interested and I don't know you. I will not

• the initial first date, i might consider it. how else am i supposed to find out if i like the guy? but if i didn't feel like it was going anywhere and i didn't find myself interested then i wouldn't continue to go on dates

• I would go if there is REALLY nothing to do, like I am dead of boredom.

• Noooo way! I've never done that. HATE girls who do.

• Thats kind of ridiculous if theyre dating just to date they shouldn't be dating if you aren't interested say no jesus

• If I'm not interested then I'd never agree on a date

• I would if I was lonely or bored enough.

• I'd go on one date with him as long as he was kind hearted and remotely attractive. One date never hurt anyone and hey, even if it's just one and I decide there really isn't anything there (sometimes you get surprised when you give people a shot that you didn't think you'd be interested in) at least we both got some practice dating, hopefully had a good time together and gives him a bit of a confidence boost for asking the next girl he picks. I certainly wouldn't keep dating him for free meals and shit, that's just mean, also known as leading someone on.

What Guys Said 0