I like this guy but?

He says he doesn't know how he feels about me.
His exact words were:

"I just don't know, I mean, I love talking to you, but I'm not sure if I wanna date right now."

He already knows how I feel about him and we talk a lot and he seems interested but he also never texts me first. I always have to do it but when I do text him he always responds back and one time we talked for 11 hours straight (from like 1pm-12am). He looks at me a lot in class (mostly because I sit across from him) but even when he doesn't have to look at me he does.

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop texting him...like not in a mean way but if he won't start any convos why bother? He's pretty much said he doesn't like you in that way...

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to the friend zone. Do yourself a favor: listen to a mix tape, cry a little, then move on.

• Unfortunately, most times when I guy says he doesn't know, it means no. The fact that he never texts you first is a further indication that he probably doesn't like you the same way you like him. I'm not saying to give up, just don't get your hopes up. Good luck ;)

• And so conclusively we take note of this.

What Girls Said 1

• whats the question