Is it awkward if you weigh more than your boyfriend?

like, it isn't even noticable until you put us both on a scale and actually look at the numbers. but like, is this okay? or should i lose weight.. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, I have a couple of pounds on my boyfriend. Maybe like 3 or 4. He is 5'8 and I am 5'4. We are both in the 120's.
    He is extremely lean... Muscular-not huge- and with zero fat on him. Non-issue cause he can still pick me up and "throw me around" if you know what I mean...

Unless you're overweight, I wouldn't worry about it :) especially if it's not noticeable.

What Guys Said 5

• If you weigh more than your boyfriend...you have a girlfriend.

Tell him to get in the weight room. No guy should weigh <130lbs unless he's short.

• You know muscle tissue weighs more than fat tissue...

• If you are the same height it's fine. If you are 8 inches shorter and beat him by 5 pounds you're doing to die anyway and should not worry as it will only burn your candle faster.

• Why on earth would it be awkward?

• Fuck what they think!!

What Girls Said 7

• If you look right together then don't pay attention to numbers. If it's not noticeable then it's not a problem, don't spend too long worrying about it cos it'll affect your self esteem and how you are around him. I prefer being a lot lighter than partners but being that I'm 5'1 that's usually the case anyway. If you guys are round about the same sort of height it's absolutely fine :)

• if he likes it. Who Cares...

• How would anyone know? Why do you care?

• You should lose weight if you're overweight. If you're not sure ask your doctor. Wether or not you're bigger than your boyfriend shouldn't be relevant. If you're healthy you're fine ;)

• To me it is, but then it depends about body types you know

• if you can only tell by the numbers on the scale, its not bad or awkward at all. i prefer weighing less than my boyfriend but if it isn't noticeable physically, i dont care!

• I don't think it's awkward at all