Having your cake and eating it too?

Why can't I date somebody and have others? Not everybody is going to last so what's the point in staying faithful?

Most Helpful Girl

• open relationships, friends with benefits, one night stands-you have choices. just don't cheat.

What Guys Said 4

• If you ever see me don't tell me it's you because your my public enemy number one, exactly the girl I want to be on the opposite side of the world to.

• Don't date at all. Just hang out.

• Transience is a poor excuse for amoral behavior.

• As long you tell people you a whore before dating them I guess.

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you mean feeling things out with a few guys then that fine because they can be feeling out other options but if you mean relationship then you should let them know that you want a open relationship and see if they may be interested.
    But if you really wanna be with someone you may just be surprise one day how right that guy is and how it all work out and he the one. Im not really sure what kind of relationship your into tho.

• Well, because once you find someone you fall in love with you won't be interested in other people, and before seeing if it lasts you have to give it a shot, see if there is potential or nor - if you don't try exclusivity and see what it feels like with this/that person, you will never know - as you said, not everybody is going to last, but someone might. You don't wanna ruin that, probably - and you won't know from the beginning of course, so might as well try.

• You can. Just make sure all involved parties know.