GIRLS: Do you ever post content on Facebook in hopes that your crush/guy you are interested in will see it?

There's somewhat of an unspoken/semi-obvious "thing" between this girl and... sometimes I post content that is slightly relevant to the situation, like "time will allow things to take their place, answers come to a calm mind" and she will "like" them... today, she shared a picture about "never giving up on something you really want because... waiting is difficult, but losing is harder" which I "liked".

It feels like there's a subtle communication happening on some level, but can't tell if that's in my head or in reality.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Back when I had a Facebook, all of my statuses were acerbic. No meaningful words or words of encouragement or anything like that.

Your status exchanges might be genuine, however.

What Girls Said 5

• It's true for me, i always feel silly but I post pictures and statua updates about things i am doing in his area so maybe he'll comment or want to come join me.

• I used to but then I realized it was just attention hungry statuses. I don't do it anymore.

• not on Facebook but on twitter, i posted something like "I am now single, please RT"

• Yeah then they mention it to me

• Haha guilty as charged. It's a silly thing to do and childish but I do it

What Guys Said 0