How do you let a guy know that your interested in wanting more than what you two already have? But without telling him at the same time.?

How do you let a guy know that your interested in wanting more than what you two already have? But without telling him at the same time.

I don't wanna seem desperate to him or eager to rush things. But I would like to know if it will ever lead to us being official instead of whatever we are.

Right now we are just seeing each other, we have been for a month now. We act like we are together, even his friends say so. We don't text each other often though, even if we do it takes hours for him to reply. In the beginning I use to text him or ask to hang out, but now I stopped because I felt like I was being annoying. He told me I could never be annoying. But so far he has been making the move to interact with me.

Every time we are together, it's nothing but a good time. We both laugh and smile whenever we are with each other. His friends and roommates make fun of us especially when he shows PDA whenever we go out. It's cute. When we are alone cuddling, he just looks me in the eyes and says nothing and just smiles. He gIves me that look (ladies should know about that).

He shows all the signs that he is into me, but im scared that I'm not right. How can I show him or tell him that I want more or if this will go somewhere without actually telling him?

I just don't wanna scare him off just because its too soon.

Most Helpful Girl

• you can't do one and not the other

What Guys Said 1

• Bad news: You can't.

Good news: You can manipulate people to do it for you.

What Girls Said 2

• If you want him, go for it. Bring the conversation up, figure out if he is seeing anyone else, if he isnt, ask.
    My boyfriend waited a month before asking me out, cause he wanted to make sure he really liked me before making it official. Its better to ask what his intentions are and find out before you get any more emotionally involved with him. If you find out he doesn't plan to take it further, you can move on to someone who is willing to invest in you.

• let him know yourself