Girlfriend Danced with a guy at a club on a cruise should I be worried?

Girlfriend came home from a 6 day cruise and told me that she danced with this guy at the club and that she didn't grind and that nothing happened. She told him that she was dating me and everything like that and she was crying when she told me because it made me very upset. we are still together and i forgave her but i do not know what to do anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• She was honest with you and didn't make explicit advances on the guy, so I wouldn't worry about it.

I understand though. My boyfriend hates the thought of me being touched by other guys. Early on when he found out I went salsa dancing he got very upset. But your girl sounds trustworthy. So don't worry about it.

• thank you for understanding. dont get me wrong i only was upset because i love her to death, i mean i can see myself marrying her thats how much i want to be with her and love her.. and thats what she said they were dancing to was salsa type music. i guess i just did not like the fact that another guy was touching my girlfriend.

• understandable. just don't be one of those guys that bans all dancing from your girlfriend.

• we talked about it and she told me that she wouldn't do it again.. but that was her decision i didn't say anything about it. i said okay. i dont care if she dances i just dont want it to be with another guy you know? she told me the same thing.

What Girls Said 6

• no she told you and she didn't have to. so she is being honese

• yeah true. i love her with all my heart and i just do not like that fact that a guy was dancing with my girl.

• yeah your right thanks.

• no problem

• She danced with him, she didn't marry him. It's not a big deal

• If they weren't grinding? Why were you very upset?
    Dancing is dancing for fun. Harmless.
    Unless you don't trust her and you think they grinded...
    But the fact she even brought it up makes me think she's not trying to hide anything. She may have felt a little guilty about it.
    She also may just wanna make you a tad jealous. I do that stupid shit.

• i do trust and i believe her. just suprised me because she told me that she would never do that and she did. I don't know i guess im jealous that some guy was dancing with my girl and she wouldn't like it if i was dancing with a girl (not grinding)

• If she cried, she did more than dance

• she only cried when i got reall upset about it.. she didn't cry she told me..

• Like what others said here, dancing is fun and there's no grinding and she was honest all along

• It's dancing
    Not marriage or a blowjob

What Guys Said 3

• Wow jealous boyfriend much? How about getting over it? What's so wrong about dancing with another guy, assuming it wasn't sexually explicit dancing?

Throughout history many men have danced with women whom were in a marriage of relationship, as a form of respect. You seem ignorant and judgmental

• I mean it depends on the kind of dancing I guess, and how much you trust her. If there wasn't any explicit contact I dont see the issue

• she said that they never grind. and that her cousin asked the guy to go dance with her because she was sitting on a couch by herself while her cousin was dancing with other guys.. she told that it happend so fast and that she wanted to say no but didn't want to be mean...

• I agreed

• Well, since she's just your girlfriend, that's no big deal. There's been times where I've had to actually go out on a dance floor and take a girl I was dating away from a guy because she was drunk and being friendly with everyone. They weren't serious relationships though, so I didn't care too much - just annoying.