Majorly Crushing! Need advice!?

So I've been in high school for a year, and I've been very attracted to this one guy. Back in middle school, I didn't like anyone. And I couldn't understand why so many girls jumped from guy to guy or having a new crush every single week. Anyways, when I was taking summer school last year going into my freshman year, I met this one guy. At the time, I thought he was super annoying and loud. But towards the end of summer school I started to like him. I have no clue why, but I just started. When school started, I remember seeing him in the hallway and we just held eye contact for a good 4-5 seconds, and that's when I realized I liked him. Throughout the whole year I had a crush on him, sadly we were not in any classes and didn't really talk to each other. Anyways, this is the first time I have had a (major) crush.

Why am I so attracted to this one guy? And is it bad that I only like him? I don't want another girl to come along and my heart getting broken.

What Guys Said 1

• You're in high school. Every guy and girl goes through this at that stage. Odds are you're not going to spend the rest of your life with him, you might not even end up dating him.

• Yeah your are most likely very correct!

What Girls Said 1

• Hey!
    I'm in High school right now.
    I see so many 12 year olds on Instagram nowadays getting a new boyfriend every month and all I can do is roll my eyes.
    I've never had a boyfriend, and I've never dated.
    But I'm in love right now ^^
    He means so much to me.
    He's so passionate and caring and sad.
    I just wanna be there for him.
    Nobody else has made me feel so special and beautiful and worth something.
    I can't get my mind off of him.
    I could risk myself for this person and I can imagine being with him in the future.
    To me, this is love.
    The middle school stuff is just 'fun' or 'a game' I guess.
    I feel like love is what you feel toward your family. That's how much this person means to you.

I hope I've made you think about it ^^
    good luck girl!!

• Yes! With the 12 year old thing, you are very correct! Good luck with your crush too. By the way, do you talk with him at all?