Should I dump him? What would he think?

We've been dating for 7 months and I recently discovered he has a girlfriend, I was looking for somethings and I found framed pictures of them kissing hidden in a drawer and this was immediately after we had sex for the first time, should I dump him? What would he think because I didn't confront him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do not dump him until you talk to him and get the full story. Even if he is cheating on you, it's good to get closure. In my opinion, I would break up with him AFTER I have a conversation with him. I have no clue what he will think. Im sure that it is not going to be a positive though. It should not matter what he thinks, he violated your trust.

What Guys Said 2

• Women as such hypocrites here - you demand exclusivity, then go slut out with a male gynecologist! You women can't have it both ways, you can't demand us men fight our natural monogamous animal instincts when women as just as promiscuous, just smarter with how you share yourselves.

• Oh heck no, dump him! If he already has a girlfriend, he is doing a little thing called "CHEATING" on her. And trust me, if he'll cheat on her with you, he'll cheat on you with someone else. I'd tell him "I know you have a girlfriend, it's over" and just move on with your life. Consider yourself lucky you found the pics and that it doesn't go any further than that.

What Girls Said 5

• Should you dump him? Yes.
    What would he think? Who the hell cares?

• First confront him. Make sure that he does have a girlfriend first. You want to hear his side too.
    If he has one dump him then and there.

• Should you dumping? Seriously? I hope you're kidding me. Of course you dump his a$$!!! Why would you want to be with a two-timing jerk? C'mon! You know it'll be very stupid to stay. You'll be wasting your time on him when you can be with someone who really loves you. Have some respect for yourself, girl! You deserve better!

• If you don't like the idea of this then yeah dump him but it might pay to talk to him about it first

• Who cares who he will think
    Dump him