What are the top three qualities you look for in a girl you would want to have a long term relationship with?
My guy friend says I have all the qualities he's looking for- saying I'm beautiful, talented, caring, and intellectually stimulating but that he's afraid of losing me as a friend if we were to date.
What qualities do you look for in girls you want to have something serious with?
- Attractive Body (Boobs, Butt, etc)0% (0)14% (1)9% (1)Vote
- Pretty Face25% (1)29% (2)27% (3)Vote
- Intelligence/ Can carry a good conversation with you50% (2)14% (1)27% (3)Vote
- Good Sense of Humor/ Witty0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- Caring/Perceptive to how you're feeling25% (1)43% (3)37% (4)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
I didn't vote because the answer if you are looking for a long term partner is:
F) ALL OF THE ABOVE!!!
Obviously it's not a perfect world so girls may be stronger in some aspects than others. Of course it's acceptable to make compromises (guys aren't perfect either) but I would at least expect a "girlfriend material" girl to have a little bit of all of these qualities.0