Chubby girls? hate/love/who cares/other what are your thoughts?

im on the chubby side. I've got great legs and smooth skin but a belly. Can i still get guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel your pain. Not only do I have a belly, I also have acne scars and big thighs, but don't feel like you have to change yourself to try and get guys. Just be yourself and you'll find guys that find you attractive regardless of your insecurities. That and everyone has different tastes in girls and guys, but if you want one to stick around for the right reasons, you shouldn't be afraid to show the real you! Hope this helped! :)

What Guys Said 10

• Everyone can usually find someone who wants them, some people take longer to find the right person and some people don't try. Fact is not everyone has the same view of beauty.

I like a little extra on a girl but I also like in shape girls, I've been with borderline unhealthy thin girls and I've been with girls who are much much larger than me. I've found girls attractive in many shapes. A slight belly and a little extra isn't going to put off a lot of men, just the very shallow or childish so no loss.

If you wanted to change do it for you and the health benefits rather than purely for attraction as part of the attraction that grows is the confidence it brings when people work hard to improve self.

• Well I'm sure you can still get a guy. It's not like all guys will automatically hate you.

Saying that, I usually don't find "chubby" girls to be attractive. Being fat or husky really isn't as appealing as if you were in good physical condition. I highly believe that this is the same for girls too.

• It does happen. It depends on the guy. But some don't mind, others even love chubby. I mostly see guys wanting thinner girls though (me as well).

• You likely can.

• i like chubby girls when they're tall over 5'8",,, they look great ;-)

• To be honest sister. I like chubby and bubbly girls more than 36-24-36 type stereotype robot starving babes. I ain't seen u. But, u are beauty. Take my word and go get a guy who will be ur spl one.

• Yea you should be able too. All guys don't like the same type of girls. I know I don't mind a girl who is chubby. Especially if she has nice legs and smooth skin because those are 2 things I really like.

• Well , if its just chubby and not fat.. lets date..
    Girls with some flesh is goood..

• You sound perfect. Should be able to get guys easy, keep at it!

What Girls Said 4

• i think its cute. i got a belly too and i still get guys.
    people use it as a pillow. at least it gots some use to it haha

• it depends some guys are attracted to chubby girls, others want slim/athletic. Just be patient -there's more to life than guys lol

• Yes you can. I've seen girls with all sizes being with a guy. But in the end it's not only about your body or your face. Your personality is also really important. If a girl was attractive but had a boring, rude, or lame personality, than the guy wouldn't want her. Or if a guy is only after looks, he may go out with her a bit but then dump her. So really it's about everything :)

• thanks you're right :)

• I'm a few kilos over weight and I've always struggled.

• then you know my pain gurl we struggle together.

• But now I've got a guy whose interested and he tells me I have nothing to be ashamed of.