Should I give him my number?

We met on line, lame I know. We've been talking on aim since like December. I want to give him my number, but I'm always hesitant. He gave me his and I know where he lives and stuff, and it was true. He lives in California, which is across the country from me. He's 15, he knows a bunch of my friends and they text him all the time. Should I give him my number? Is there any way for someone to track down your address from your cell number?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, when you say he knows your friends, do you mean he knows them in real life? or online/via text? sometimes you cannot be sure if someone is the age they say unless you really know them. if you can verify he's your same age and you enjoy talking to him, I say go for it. I would be cautious if I were you, since you are so young. but if you are sure he's safe, I think you should try texting him.

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should start dating someone in your area. No, do not give out your number to some 15 year old in California. He's just a kid, no offense. And I think you are too. It's dangerous. Just try dating in your area.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should refrain from giving anyone your number until you get to know them in real life.