Can a girl be too short to date?

I'm a pretty short girl, like roughly five feet tall, is that too short to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, most guys like to joke with me about my height and tell me how adorable I am because of it. :) haha. also for the 5'10 guy, my last boyfriend was 6'2 and I'm 4'9.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, I don't think it is. I'm 6' and I once dated a woman that was a hair above 4'9" and the height difference didn't really matter much.

My main preference is that she's just shorter than me. Beyond that I don't care.

• Definitely not. If you judge a girl based on her height, you're a dumb-ass and you don't need to be getting in relationships at all.

• I don't think so. This comes down to preference, but I love small women about your height. Being 6'1" myself, the height difference is very nice for a guy. I would have no problems with it and have dated girls that were 5'2"-5'9".

• Not at all. I love me a short girl with a big, outgoing, sassy personality.

• Im 5'2 come date meh

• I'm 5/10. That is.

• I'm 6'1, lowest I'd probably go is 4'11. I'd end up with back problems leaning over all the time ;p

• I don't think so. The shortest I'd date is like 4'10

What Girls Said 2

• Yes. Just date a guy that's 5"2 / 5"3 who feels he can't get a girl because he's too short.

• I've heard once, that my guy friend commented on my height haha he said i'm too short to have sex LOL I kicked him real hard hahaha