Are you a touchy or a no touchy person?

I am a no touch person. I don't mean it in a prideful or mean way, but I don't want random people touching me. Like my air space, of course a girlfriend is an exception but still

• touchy
  • not touchy
  • neither

Most Helpful Girl

• I can be a very touchy person. If I know you well and get along with you, I will be casually touching you on the shoulder, playfully shoving you, may even fix you hair, etc! If I don't like you and don't want you to ever give you the wrong message, I won't touch you. But friends I trust are just friends I will touch casually. People sometimes mistake all this touching for me liking them. But believe me, if I like you, my touching is WAY more physical. I will do all the about but also casually find an excuse to stroke your face and hair, and other things and as we get closer, I will eventually touch his chest, play footsie with you, walk so close to him we touch, not be afraid to poke you, and so many other things and this builds up until we are both constantly touching each other in each other's presence.

Generally, I only like touching someone if I really really like them.

What Girls Said 24

• I'm in between. I'm fine with friendly hugs from people I know, and I like people who are close to me to hug me even closer. But I don't like to get really friendly with people quick where if I just met them they are already hugging me. I also get really shy around my crush where I won't touch him at all...even though I want him to hug me.

• depends who it is. a stranger? no ty. a stranger that may end up as a friend? sure go ahead. i dont mean sexually. i just like any type physical touch. it makes me feel closer to them. you can just lean on me and ill be happy. even when this girl starts hitting me, a part of me is like AWWW YOU LIKE MEEE enough to hit mee <33

only bf get to do dirty touching.

• I'm not a touchy person. I'm very fond of my personal space, and sometimes when I reject people's hugs, they end up taking it very personally as if I specifically have something against their hugs... which can be pretty frustrating. I just have something against hugs in general, at least clingy hugs. Blegh.

• I'm relatively touchy compared to many people...

When I've been drinking..

I'm a like a touchy superstar

• It depends on the context. I'm SUPER touchy with my family, somewhat touchy with my friends, and not very touchy with acquaintances.

• I love touching :3 Not even just with my boyfriend, I love showing people I love them with hugs and back rubs, I love platonic cuddles, I like to play with people's hair. Only thing is I by rule of thumb am very careful about being touchy with the opposite gender, because I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea :P

• Very touchy. Even if you're a stranger to me I will tap you on the arm or even hug you, I just like physical contact a lot. If someone talks to me for more than a minute and I don't touch them during that period of time, it's clear that it's a bad hair day for me.

• I am a touchy person. I like touching people when I am speaking. It just gives more connection, I believe.

• It's complicated, I like when people are tactile and show me affection...but I don't like people in my personal bubble for too long. It unnerves and irritates me.

• Very touchy. I want my hands all over everything.

• I'm very touchy but only with people close to me. Love hanging onto my mans biceps whenever we go somewhere.

• I'm usually not very touchy. Just some exceptions with certain people.

• It all depends who it is and how comfortable I am with them.

• I like being touched. Like people playing with my hair, touching my shoulder, hugs, etc even if we're almost strangers. It makes me feel very close to you and makes me more likely to like you a lot.

• I didn't realize it till I came to Korea for a business trip, my Korean friends/colleagues told me I'm very touchy person LOL and I didn't know it till now!!
    but I don't like people touching me though :P

• Mostly B with a few exceptions

• Usually not touchy, but willing to make an exception for some people :)

• I don't like touching or being touched unless it's by someone I love
    Only some family members are allowed to touch me
    And the man I love

• I like to touch people but I don't like to be touched xD

• When I don't know you very well, I'm not touchy-feely at all.
    When we know each other pretty well, I love hugs and little touches here and there. That also depends on the other person as well, if they're allergic to touch, I'm not going to assault them or anything, haha!

• Yeah I know what u mean. It all depends who it is.

• I don't like being touched by anyone ever. :P

The boyfriend is sort of an exception but I can get sick of being near him too. Especially if we're sleeping. He likes to cuddle and I'm like, "Oh dear God, please stop touching me."

• I don't mind people touching me. Girls can touch me anywhere because were all girls lol but guys...idk. It depends if I can read him or not. If he seems like a nice guy then he can (non sexually) . But if I get a weird vibe from him it'll make me uncomfortable. But I won't say stop. I'll just fidget when he touches me til he gets the picture. If he ignores the picture I try to remove myself.

• That sounds weak to me, you need to stand up for yourself with someone is in your space and tell them hands off.

• I will never not be entertained by cishet white boys. What I was saying made perfect sense. And you were debating by yourself. I was talking about my actual life. You can call me weak. Sure. But you can also examine a society where women don't even assert their personal space out of fear of what a man would do. If being weak will prevent violence against me then hell yeah I'm weak. The weakest.

• =( now that wasn't polite =)

• Not touchy. The guy I've been casually dating is super proud of himself because I let him cuddle me.

What Guys Said 19

• I have a huge personal space bubble so no I'm not a touchy person.

• I'm so touchy-feely in a relationship (apparently) that the quantity is pretty much enough to make up for two people.

I don't really like touching anyone else, to be honest. I find that an invasion of privacy. So, SOs only! :D Still voted touchy though.

• Yeah, I'm not really. Physical affection is definitely something I like when it comes to certain people. In general though, I like my space from the masses.

• I'm very, very touchy with a S.O., but other than that I'm pretty average when it comes to touchiness. The closer I am to a person, the touchier I become.

• I dislike being touched when I haven't given explicit permission to the toucher. Sometimes, I lament that our culture expects us to greet strangers with handshakes instead of bows.

• I'm a touchy person.. but malefriend touches me? Hell No. Everytime they touch me, i would poke them for awhile ;o

• I'm a very "touchy" person...I'm naturally very warm, affectionate and loving. :)

• dislike it unless i like the person, hugs and handshakes (unless a social must) invade my personal space and leave me rather anxious...yet, if i like a person and they like me, i become like a cape O_o

• Gf touching me is good, not random people.

• Mostly "A" with females, if we're "friendly".

• i am a give and take touchy person. if someone touched me i am gona touch them in return

• Non-touchy with guys, Hands on with girls.

• I'm not touchy, I like my space to.

• Neither. Except with Ryan Reynolds. Then I'm all hands.

• I prefer the term affectionate.

• I like to have a firm grip on things

• I am really touchy with certain people

• Very touchy, but selective on who touches me lol

• I'm touchy feely with people i know. but not strangers of course.