Romantic vs dangerous , which do you prefer?

the romantic guy who's a perfect gentlemen, shows his interest in you makes you feel special, or the bad boy type covered in tats, likes going to the club dancing drinking , a smoker, well the type to make you have a fun time

• Romance
  • Danger

Most Helpful Girl

• looooooook definitely romance lol... well it depends on the girl actually. But seriously.. what the hell makes a smoker, club dancer and drinker, attractive? It's definitely a turn off! I would definitely want the gentlemen... I mean who says you can't have fun with a gentlemen? They are the ones who respect women, are loyal and you don't have to waste time worrying about them having flings or stuff like that. I'm 18 and have only dated once in my life. My ex was a real gentlemen who would open doors and pull chairs out and everything, and didn't drink/smoke. We still had heaps of fun, e.g. we went hiking and camping out, cooking classes etc which were heaps of fun. There are many ways to have fun.. and when I do date again, I would want to have fun with my boyfriend by travelling overseas or something.

I'm not a big fan of clubbing or anything like that ;D

What Girls Said 15

• the romantic dude is compulsory !!

• Can we have little bit of two? :P

• hahaha that would be too easy :p

• All right, romance is top always on my list :) I don't believe in bad boy theory. I have never fallen love in a bad boy. I appreciate nice and romantic people. I want my bf romantic and nice :)

• I'm not really big on romance, but a dangerous guy isn't at all appealing. Too much effort.

• Dark romantic.

• romance always

• A sultry mix of the both of them ;)

• I actually think my boyfriend IS the ultimate mix of them both. However I really really really don't like that he smokes. It's not hot, it's gross and it kills. :(

• skip the smoking, and put in there some romance. and I'll be happiest in the world

• Romance with 0.001% of danger would be nice :)

• romantic for suuuure

• ROMANTIC HANDS DOWN!

• Romantic for sure.
    & not into guts who smoke.

• Obviously Romance.

• Dangerous. Like ted bundy
    Yumm

• romantic and considerate most of the time. dangerous and feisty in bed would be my favorite

What Guys Said 0