Why are misogynist men married?

What's the point if they don't like women anyways?

What Guys Said 7

• Why are females married to misogynistic men?

• They themselves are misogynistic.

• Pretty much. I have noticed it with women around me. As a matter of fact I was like this this because I was around people like this. This doesn't just apply to women as men do it in a different way. That busting balls things where I'll buy a bigger truck than yours is all for competition. I became that way with the women I was around and I noticed it. Since than though I have changed my vies on things and now can see the beautiful in men and women. Not any hostility just beautiful views of everyone.

• It's so hard to teach people not to look for gender in sex, but it's hard. People make the silliest assumptions ever.

• I never understood it either, they're better off just paying for sex aren't they? Why marry someone and make them miserable to.

• Too support muh patriarchy.

• They usually aren't...are they?

• I'm guessing sex.

• Some don't become misogynists till they've been married a while.

• Because they are straight and they desire sex and companionship, despite their views about women.

What Girls Said 2

• Misogynist men tend to eventually find spineless women who will shut their mouths and let themselves be dominated. There are plenty of those, unfortunately.

• Exactly that's true. I'll be submissive if and when I want to.

• Yeah why?
    Filllll