Why are misogynist men married?

What's the point if they don't like women anyways?

0|0
2|8

What Guys Said 7

• Why are females married to misogynistic men?

1|0
    0|0
    • They themselves are misogynistic.

• Show All
    • Pretty much. I have noticed it with women around me. As a matter of fact I was like this this because I was around people like this. This doesn't just apply to women as men do it in a different way. That busting balls things where I'll buy a bigger truck than yours is all for competition. I became that way with the women I was around and I noticed it. Since than though I have changed my vies on things and now can see the beautiful in men and women. Not any hostility just beautiful views of everyone.

• It's so hard to teach people not to look for gender in sex, but it's hard. People make the silliest assumptions ever.

• I never understood it either, they're better off just paying for sex aren't they? Why marry someone and make them miserable to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too support muh patriarchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • They usually aren't...are they?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm guessing sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some don't become misogynists till they've been married a while.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because they are straight and they desire sex and companionship, despite their views about women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Misogynist men tend to eventually find spineless women who will shut their mouths and let themselves be dominated. There are plenty of those, unfortunately.

1|1
    0|1
    • Exactly that's true. I'll be submissive if and when I want to.

• Yeah why?
    Filllll

0|0
    0|0